Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan - Warm Gray” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $45.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $7.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan - Warm Gray
|Price:||$29.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$16.65 (36%)|
- Provides your cat with privacy while retaining their litter inside the pan
- Large hood lifts up for easy access for cleaning
- Carbon filter works to remove odors
- Perfect for multi-cat households
- Measures 22 inches long, 17 inches wide and 18 inches tall; Door opening measures 10.4 inches by 9.6 inches. Dimension when assembled is 22"L x 20"W x 18"H
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan - Warm Gray
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Pewter B005E2S77C
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||18.3 inches x 22 inches x 17 inches||25 inches x 17 inches x 19 inches||20 inches x 19.5 inches x 22 inches||20 inches x 18 inches x 18 inches|
|Item Weight||5.05 pounds||4.8 pounds||6.5 pounds||6.17 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- large enough including width so your cat can turn around, dig and stand up without feeling constrained.
- nice smooth finish and rounded corners is less likely to get litter stuck to it
- hood fits tight with the bottom so if urine hits it there is no leak
- locks keep the top on tight
- door can be folded up and away to create a moonroof, for your tall cat to stick his head up
- bag lock feature helps cleaning, you can hook a bag over the doorway tab and scoop litter in without spilling
- some people will use the attached door in the down position, which I consider unfair and uncomfortable for cats, to be enclosed ina small space while they do their business. Better to remove the door altogether or keep it folded up.
|Length: 4:44 Mins|
My 3 month old kitten loves to dig like crazy in his old litter box and would scatter cat litter all over my house. So I decided it was time for a litter box that had high sides and came across this beauty here. I also bought the Catit litter mat which helps to catch some of the litter when he exits the box. However it is small. But that's for another review :-).
1. It's big - As I said, this thing is huge and will definitely be able to suit my cat's needs as he grows.
2. No more scatter - I can definitely say that the litter outside the litter box has drastically improved.
3. Ease of use - My 3 month old kitten figured out how to use this thing in a couple of minutes. Switching him from his old to new litter box was much easier than I thought. He didn't even miss the old one.
4. Nice and enclosed - Will prevent leaking or other unsightly messes from cats who like to spray high.
5. Sturdy and great quality.
1. Cat destroying filter - Like other persons, I also faced challenges with my cat jumping on top of the box and attacking the carbon filter. To fix this issue, I applied masking tape face up, so that the sticky side is exposed. My cat hates the stickiness and jumps off immediately. Works just like sticky paws except cheaper :-)
2. Need lots of cat litter - I used 15 lbs of cat litter just to get the recommended 2-3 of litter in the box. This is much more than I am used to using with my old litter box, which only used 7 lbs of litter.
3. No option to hang scoop - It would be nice if this product had an option to hang the litter scoop to the side of the box.
4.Read more ›
Still having a wonderful experience with this litter box. It is the largest litter box I've been able to find, and it has not malfunctioned in any way yet! The attachments between the lid and the bottom part are still strong, the attachments between the lid and the filter on the roof are still strong, and nothing has disconnected from anything else. I am very pleased.
[Addendum - Original below]
This box is also awesome to scoop. The bottom half of the box is a little bit curved, so there are no crevices for stuff to get stuck in.
It's also pretty huge.
I've only had this litter box for maybe a day, so I can't say much about its durability or the specifics of its functionality (yet). However, one thing that I am compelled to comment on is its opening (the doorway). There are essentially three options:
1) Leave the swinging door on, so it's pretty much completely covered (which, to me, sounds mean because wouldn't the box fill with dust as the cats bury/dig? I can't imagine that's good for their lungs!)
2) Take the door off, but leave the front part of the ceiling on (the part with the filter) - This is basically a covered box with a door opening, or
3) Take the door off, AND take the front part of the ceiling off, which makes the box something like a combination of a covered box and a high-sided box
The third option is ideal for me - it's exactly what I was looking for in a litter box! My cats do a lot of digging and burying, which causes litter dust to fly all over the place. This means I need a box with AT LEAST high sides.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent litter box. Nice and large inside for my 15 pound cat to use. She is able to get in and turn around with no issues. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Dre1329
Seems like a good product, but mine didn't come with clips to hold the lid to the base. Of course I didn't notice this until the return window closed and I wasn't able to return... Read morePublished 1 day ago by AJ S
I'm definitely glad that I spent the time reading all the very informative reviews from other satisfied buyers because I'm very pleased with this purchase. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Teresa
I love it!!! It is very portable and durable! I am very pleasedPublished 2 days ago by Kelsey Pisciotta