5.0 out of 5 stars New Friends!!
Perfect with the cat harness. It gives a lot of distance and good for my cat. He can roam the entire back yard and more., I seen a couple of cats in the neighbor hood that came to visit him. They get along great and are very friendly
Published 13 months ago by Jeramy

1.0 out of 5 stars Tie-out dangerous for your cat
Published 17 months ago by Gary Sherman

1.0 out of 5 stars Tie-out dangerous for your cat, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Catit Nylon Cat Tie-out, 20-Feet, Red (Misc.)
Please do not purchase this tie-out for your cat. I had my cat tied to it and looked out and my cat was gone. As you can see in the picture there is some type of coupling in the center of the tie-out. My cat had pulled it apart and was pulling half the tie-out. I just went into panic mode as I knew the tie out would get caught around something and she couldn't make it back home. I live in the country with a mountain behind my house. My husband and I started looking in the hills for her and finally found her with the tie-out wrapped around some branches several times. She could have never gotten loose and would have died there. She only weighs about 8 or 9 lbs so it doesn't take much to pull it apart. Please give this consideration and do not purchase this for your cat.

1.0 out of 5 stars false advertisement, August 20, 2012
Nagi (Bronx, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Catit Nylon Cat Tie-out, 20-Feet, Red (Misc.)
This product is described as a harness and leash set. The one big problem is that there is no harness.

1.0 out of 5 stars It Broke Within a Couple of Weeks, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Catit Nylon Cat Tie-out, 20-Feet, Red (Misc.)
I bought this tie-out in order to give my cat a little extra roaming area in my backyard. I assumed it was going to be a single 20-ft cord, but it's actually two, 10-foot lengths that are coupled together with a metal connector.

My 13 lb. cat was sitting in the grass sunning herself, when suddenly she spotted a flock of small birds and sprang forward. The metal clip on the end stayed attached to her harness, but the metal connector snapped completely. The cat was stunned enough by the snap and the birds flying away that I had a few seconds to grab onto the broken cord and keep her from taking off.

Currently, I'm using two, 10-foot tie-outs (from another brand) and clipping them together since those end clips are much stronger than the connector of this brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too soft & light; cat gets tangled and chews it to free herself., July 16, 2013
This tie-out seemed nice at first glance. I like the easy-open clips at both ends compared to the ones on the old tie-out. It seemed that the lighter, softer tie would be more comfortable for the cat, but it is so soft and light that it tangled all around the cat in a minute. The cat started chewing through it to free herself, and within 2 minutes the tie-out was badly frayed. Any longer and the cat would have been loose outside... I requested a refund.

BTW, this is a gentle cat who is accustomed to being on a tie-out. I'll stick with her older tie-out that is stiffer and sturdier.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT SAYS THERE IS AN ADJUSTABLE HARNESS, THERE IS NOT, July 3, 2013
JK FERRISS (Spanaway, WASHINGTON) - See all my reviews
THIS ITEM IS JUST TWO 10 FOOT LONG SHOE - LACE TYPE MATERIAL ATTACHED BY A SWIVEL WITH TWO HOOKS ON EACH END

1.0 out of 5 stars Cat tie out, July 4, 2014
Terrible product; suitable perhaps for hamsters. The first time I used it on my bengal cat, he took off running and snapped the leash at its absurdly weak center pivot and kept on running dragging the remaining10 feet of leash with him. It was actually quite humorous if it were not for the fact that I was out $12.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay., May 18, 2014
Bought for my small dog. It's light weight and he doesn't seem to mind it. I bought a light dog leash and he kept trying to choke himself. Works great and the spin in the center helps keep it from tangling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too soft and lightweight - tangles easily and ties into knots.., April 9, 2014
This review is from: Catit Nylon Cat Tie-out, 20-Feet, Red (Misc.)
This tie-out is so soft and lightweight that it tangles into numerous knots each time that I merely fold it and set it down, so each time before using it I have to spend a few minutes untying the knots. What a hassle!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Friends!!, November 13, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to break, October 23, 2013
Amazon Customer (STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
I have pure breed house cats. During summer months this allows me to let them hang out on the deck and the length is perfect.

Catit Nylon Cat Tie-out, 20-Feet, Red