- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Catorex Men's 091.1.1402.000 Les Petites Brass Skeleton Dial Pocket Watch
|Price:||$1,375.00 & FREE Shipping|
Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Swiss Time LTD.
- Automatic Self-Winding movement
- Mini Swiss made pocket watch
- Palladium coated brass case
- Engraved roman numerals on bezel
- Skeletal dial
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Elite Watch Shoppe
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sold by: Signature Step
Have one to sell?
Since founded in 1858, Catorex has captured tradition and adapted to the style of the day. With Catorex pocket watches, time acquires a very different meaning in the modern world. Unceasingly creating new types of watches this Men’s Les Petites Pocket Watch has personality, taste and meets the needs of both an amateur and expert clientele. The palladium coated brass case with engraved roman numerals creates bold expression as it frames the intricate colored skeletal dial. Featuring an automatic self-winding movement this detailed pocket watch acquires international fame, for all Catorex products are manufactured with the "savoir-faire" of professional watchmakers.
Catorex is a brand with a long, traditional past. It is located in Les Breuleux, the heart of the Swiss Jura Mountains. The company is currently run by Guy A. Cattin who perpetuates and cultivates this proud mechanical watch-making tradition, while constantly striving to create new types of watches which adapt to the personalities, requirements and tastes of a very broad range of amateur and expert customers. This is why Catorex watches enjoy an international reputation for articles manufactured with the know-how of professional watch-makers.
Its story began in the 19th century with George Ignace Cattin, born in 1785, a watch-maker and farmer by trade. His only son, Constant Cattin, born in 1818, also a watch-maker and farmer, founded the CATTIN company in 1858. He had nine children of which the youngest, Numa Cattin, born in 1861, continued the manufacture of quality watches. The fourth generation was represented by his two sons, Armand Cattin, born in 1885, and Maurice Cattin, born in 1887. They were no longer farmers, but only watch-makers. The 5th generation, which registered the Catorex brand a hundred years after the foundation of the Company, was managed by Guy Cattin, born in 1932 and his wife Wilhelmine.
Tradition adapted to the style of the day. With Catorex pocket watches, time acquires a very different meaning in the modern world. This pocket watch, the great speciality of the family business since its foundation in 1858, currently comes in six collections and 45 models, from the most traditional to the most modern.
So, as a novelty in 2010, the Catorex pocket watch secures a foothold in the future with the "New London" range, which offers some absolutely new models. Their square case with the modernistic touch contains two entirely reconditioned and hand-winding Unitas mechanical movements from the 1960s. The "New London" offers two different time zones to be read separately, one on each face of the chronometer.
To draw a more traditional clientele, Catorex pocket watches also exist in 18 carat Gold or Sterling Silver 925. The traditional, "Les Breuleux" range comes in various models, as does the "La Pautèle" range with the palladium-plated brass models. The "Armand Cattin" range is classified as up-market with its entirely engine-turned or finely decorated and polished movements and cases.
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005GYJODY
- Item model number: 091.1.1402.000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Catorex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7.5 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
There are no customer reviews yet.