4.0 out of 5 stars I like this cart
The cart took a little doing to assemble. It was not extremely complicated but required a little time and so little head scratching.

I have since given it some abuse and it has stood up!

I did not attach (bolts through the bottom) the butcher block, instead I left it loose so I could remove it to clean it. (It sits on a number of hidden metal posts...
Published on November 9, 2007 by danmirage

3.0 out of 5 stars sent used
This small cart was exactly what I needed for an appliance station. It is just the right size and was fairly easy to put together. I am a 64 year old female and I had very few problems, even with arthritis. However, when it came to put together the final piece that goes across to give it more strength under the shelf, I found it had already been partly assembled and...
Published on January 22, 2011 by LGourmet

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it appears, August 14, 2010
Item was easily constructed, but it was smaller than the picture appears. I should have paid more attention to the measurements. I wanted to use it for additional shelf space for my crock pots. I am only able to put one crock pot per shelf with the oversize crock pots. It is very sturdy, I just wish the shelves would have been longer to hold more items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, great extra storage, and attractive, December 11, 2011
I am very happy with this cart. It is very sturdy and well-manufactured, and was not difficult for my husband to assemble. The wheel stops work well. It is a nice, compact size for a small space, and is very high-quality so it will hold up to whatever you want to store on it.

Another thing I love about this cart is how attractive it is. It has a nice, warm look to it because it's solid wood, which is what I wanted instead of a metal cart. The top has a nice, natural wood look, but is also well-sealed so it is very useful if you wish to use it for preparing food, as some reviewers said they like to do. All of this cart's surfaces are nicely finished so they are easy to clean and won't cling to dirt.

This cart is an excellent purchase that I would highly recommend. The price is more than reasonable considering the quality and beauty of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy Kitchen Cart, January 13, 2012
The Catskill Craftsman Kitchen Cart is a solid cart for my purposes. I set up a coffee bar with it in a corner of my kitchen. It holds my Keurig machine and some coffee mugs on top as well as the kcups on the second shelf and stores my capppucino machine on the bottom shelf. It was easy to put together and all the parts were there. I keep the wheels locked so I can't attest to its maneuverability, but it's great for what I use it for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Cart, October 20, 2011
We have a tiny kitchen and wanted a small cart to hold our small microwave and several rarely used appliances and this fills the bill nicely. It went together easily, seems sturdy enough and looks good. The locking wheels are a nice feature.

We ran into one problem with the 4 35mm screws they sent (labeled C on the assembly instructions). These screws are supposed to go from the bottom of the top crossbar up and into the wooden top. However they are not nearly long enough to reach the board.The top board seems secure enough without the 4 screws, so we aren't going to worry about it. Perhaps you could drill out the screw holes enough to countersink the screws, however the holes are too small as they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Catskill Craftsmen Utility Kitchen Cart, Black Base Natural Top (Kitchen)
Ordered this on Amazon, and as usual, the item arrived promptly. During the time it arrived, my sister and family came to visit during major home renovations. The item was packaged well, and because I found that I really couldn't use it for its intended purpose, I gave it to my sister prior to her leaving the next morning.

A few weeks later while talking with my sister, she expressed her happiness with the cart. Let's take her word for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stand, March 17, 2014
It was easy to put together and better quality than most of the inexpensive microwave stands. We like it pretty good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cart, March 5, 2014
This cart is beautiful. Some assembly is required, of course but it took less than 30 minutes. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a wood utility cart with a flare!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and handy., February 20, 2014
Not difficult to put together-just follow the directions and pictures carefully. Don't tighten anything until it is all together correctly. I wish it came it a darker wood top.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor materials - poor packing/storage - bad product, November 20, 2013
Ordered this product and had to return it twice so far. Not ordering it again. Product arrived with one of the pieces with huge cracks in the bottom packed piece. I could understand if this was a fluke or something but the product arrived with the crack in the same exact place on the same exact piece. Someone didn't do enough QA on packing and stacking of inventory and the wood obviously too cheap to withstand sitting in a warehouse.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, October 17, 2013
Amazon Warehouse Deals sent me a damaged unit, not wanting to waste so much in shipping to send such a large heavy item back to Amazon, I contacted Catskill Craftsmen to see about purchasing just the part that was broken. They immediately sent me a replacement part for free, no questions asked, even though the damage was not their fault. Catskill Craftsmen has gained a fan

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Catskill Craftsmen Utility Kitchen Cart, Black Base Natural Top
$110.69
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.