Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 12, 2011
My shoulder-length hair is naturally thick and frizzy, and I've chosen to get a permanent twice a year in order to avoid using a straightening device every day. I had rotated through several products before purchasing the Curlesque (formerly Curls Rock) shampoo and conditioner on the advice of someone with naturally curly hair. The shampoo cleans my hair without drying it out, and the conditioner hydrates my hair without adding weight to it. Because my curls are achieved through chemicals, I have to use a light leave-in conditioner as well. I also like the way the product smells; it has a light jasmine scent that isn't too sweet.

Update 2/28/15 - I still love this shampoo and conditioner and use it regularly. Every once in a while, a different product catches my eye, and I'll try something new for comparison. But nothing has been awesome enough to get me away from Curlesque--I'll buy as much as I can find if they ever discontinue it.
on June 10, 2011
This shampoo and conditioner is okay, but not great. The old Catwalk Curls Rock seriously rocked. It was hands down the best curly-hair washing system I've ever used and I've purchased sooo many. My hair is long and curly and impossible to de-tangle without taking an hour, UNLESS I use Curls Rock. That conditioner not only softened and moisturized my hair, but also de-tangled without any hassle. And it smelled great, too! So, THIS product, Curlesque, is not as wonderful as the other. It doesn't leave my hair as soft, as moisturized, as de-tangled, nor smelling as good as its predecessor. However, it is still better than other drugstore and salon brands that I've used. Also, I would have to agree with the company's claim that this product helps to prep and maintain curls for styling. I don't use heat styling nor hairspray, just some cream gel and shine serum, and my hair maintains its shape all day.
on April 6, 2011
Sulfate free is the way to go, particularly for curly haired people. And I don't mean the 7$ bottle of drug store or walmart shampoo that say's "sulfate free" when there are multiple types of sulfates. Well worth the expense.
on August 6, 2013
My hair is easier to comb and the curls look great. I can either dry my hair with the blow dryer or let it air dry ...either way it looks great. I was to told to give it a few days to see results but I already started seeing results from using it just last night.
on December 27, 2013
I have a mix between 3c &4a hair. The TIGI Curlesque product is the only thing that moisturizes and keeps my hair frizz-free. Moisture stays in hair for like three days and I don't have to worry about greasiness.
on August 19, 2013
I have not ever found a better product for keeping my hair from frizzing out. combine with leave in conditioner and curl product and it looks beautiful!
on June 3, 2013
I used to use tresemme or john frieda and finally came across this product because I wanted something with no sulfates, I have to say it makes my curls more pronounced especially if I leave the conditioner in for just a minute instead of a long period of time.
on November 13, 2013
I love this Shappoo and conditioner, it keeps my curls moisturized, but I have to use a clarifying shampoo nonce a week, because it leaves build up from curleque light weight moose.
on January 18, 2014
i've been using tigi products since 2005. don't get me wrong; this is not a bad product. but the curly hair tigi shampoo they had before is just better. at least for my hair.
on July 9, 2013
I love this product and I'm so glad to find the large size on Amazon. I have very long, thick, curly hair. After about two months of using the TIGI Catwalk, I noticed a big difference. My hair is shinier and overall healthier looking. I use the Catwalk curl serum as well and both products are great. The smell is great and lasts a long time, esp if you use the serum. Before buying this I read a lot of reviews and understood there would be little to no suds. Still, I do miss that feeling and sometimes think my hair isn't getting very clean. But once it drys it looks great, so my worries are for nothing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse