Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 28, 2015
This was purchased as a gift for a close friend who's a frothing-at-the-mouth Patriots fan, by yours truly who's a frothing-at-the-mouth Cowboys fan. It was intended to be kind of a gimmick or joke gift, we always trade Patriots-Cowboys gifts for birthdays and holidays, so I wasn't expecting top shelf quality. She loved it but it ran a little large.
on January 30, 2016
Fits perfect. I was a bit worried because normally I will only bye my cloths at an official big & tall store since I where 5X, if not they 99% of the time don't fit right they always run smaller. But this fits great and the color is vibrant. I would definitely not hesitate to buy again.
on February 7, 2015
A little disappointed, it was screen printed which is fine, but it already looked like I have washed it a few times.
on June 3, 2015
My husband is a New England Patriots fan so he loved the shirt. Fit well and washed well.
on April 6, 2015
a little small and tight for an XL but otherwise it is great.
on November 2, 2015
I ordered a 3x and the tag says 3x, but maybe for someone from Vietnam or elsewhere where small humans abound. Also, the shirt is too thin, I am really disappointed in this from you. You can expect a return from me shortly...
on September 30, 2015
Being the Patriot Fan that I am...I LOVE THIS SHIRT. It is perfect and I wear it proudly. I like my shirts to say something about me and this one says it all.
on March 28, 2016
Washed it in cold water because it smelled really bad when it arrived. It ran and ruined 3 really expensive dress shirtsl
on July 29, 2015
great graphics,great fit ,great quality ,want to order more free Brady
on January 31, 2016
Love the logo and size fit perfectly. Would reorder in a heartbeat