5.0 out of 5 stars Love the wide width.
You really can't go wrong with Cavallini products and these tapes are no exception. They stick well on their own, which is a plus as all tissue tapes do not. The wide width is fun to use. The tapes also coordinate well, also a nice touch.
Published on November 25, 2011 by Murph51

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Tape, High Price
Published on June 20, 2012 by SWirfs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the wide width., November 25, 2011
Murph51 (Jacksonville, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cavallini Numbers Decorative Paper Tape, 5 Assorted Rolls (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Quality Washi Tape, April 11, 2013
*****
These Cavallini number tapes are expensive, but they are really fantastic! This number collection is now my fourth (I have the flora & fauna, alphabet, and office versions too) and I would buy more if they had more that I could get ahold of. They are the quality washi tapes (not normal decorative paper tapes) and worth the extra money to me because they are really thin, semi-transparent, have gorgeous designs, and I have so much fun using them. I cannot think of a brand of washi tape that measures up to Cavallini.

I also like the box storage which keeps the similar types of designs together. They are great to use together--the color scheme on each of the 5 tapes fits right with the others. They are different designs and different widths but match!

For those of you that have not used washi tape before--they are for decoration--for journals and scrapbooking and not for fastening packages and such. They will work as tape to hold a package together, but regular scotch tape is better. This tape is for beautiful artwork and journals!

Highly recommended.
*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety!, February 18, 2013
Love the different widths. It adheres reallly well. My favorite is the skinny little black tape. The big one makes it easy for me to cut out my lucky number-58.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great..., May 14, 2013
Julie Prichard (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These are great tapes..they are on the lightweight side as far as washi tapes go, but they are translucent..which makes layering them on craft projects and envelopes super fun. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Tape, High Price, June 20, 2012
I'd give it more stars because the quality of the product (including its packaging) is great, but when divided by price per roll, is somewhat higher than buying it separately. Cavallini stationery products are beautiful, no doubt. I use these paper tapes on scrapbook projects and cards and particularly for Project Life. I'd probably buy the Alphabet set if the price were discounted.

5.0 out of 5 stars too much fun!, July 27, 2014
N. W. Commander (Stony Brook, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I may have gone crazy with these, too much fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but pricey, January 12, 2013
tomiko72 (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I liked the sale price on these but not sure if they are worth paying more. Cute designs though! Nice tin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Thin!, January 21, 2012
Bought this thinking I can wrap my Christmas gifts with it, but nope... Adorable tape design BUT wayyyyy too thin and because of that it begins to unstick! At this point I'm not sure what to do with it. I paid for this and it doesn't serve its purpose. Sadly disappointed.

Cavallini Numbers Decorative Paper Tape, 5 Assorted Rolls