Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cavallini Numbers Decorative Paper Tape, 5 Assorted Rolls
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2011
You really can't go wrong with Cavallini products and these tapes are no exception. They stick well on their own, which is a plus as all tissue tapes do not. The wide width is fun to use. The tapes also coordinate well, also a nice touch.
*****
These Cavallini number tapes are expensive, but they are really fantastic! This number collection is now my fourth (I have the flora & fauna, alphabet, and office versions too) and I would buy more if they had more that I could get ahold of. They are the quality washi tapes (not normal decorative paper tapes) and worth the extra money to me because they are really thin, semi-transparent, have gorgeous designs, and I have so much fun using them. I cannot think of a brand of washi tape that measures up to Cavallini.

I also like the box storage which keeps the similar types of designs together. They are great to use together--the color scheme on each of the 5 tapes fits right with the others. They are different designs and different widths but match!

For those of you that have not used washi tape before--they are for decoration--for journals and scrapbooking and not for fastening packages and such. They will work as tape to hold a package together, but regular scotch tape is better. This tape is for beautiful artwork and journals!

Highly recommended.
*****
on October 23, 2015
The white parts of the tape are yellowed and not white as shown on the outside of the box. Not sure if that is intentional or if it is yellowed due to age. Seems fragile when unrolling--especially the wide tape. It seems to split. Difficult to work with. Expected better for the price.
on December 15, 2015
Beautiful tape, but the widest one splits and I've had edges uncurl off of envelopes (used decoratively - it wasn't even holding the envelope together). It's possible I got a bad/old batch perhaps, but mine at least was not worth the money. I own a lot of washi tape, I've had much better luck with Pick Your Plum sales.
on February 18, 2013
Love the different widths. It adheres reallly well. My favorite is the skinny little black tape. The big one makes it easy for me to cut out my lucky number-58.
on June 20, 2012
I'd give it more stars because the quality of the product (including its packaging) is great, but when divided by price per roll, is somewhat higher than buying it separately. Cavallini stationery products are beautiful, no doubt. I use these paper tapes on scrapbook projects and cards and particularly for Project Life. I'd probably buy the Alphabet set if the price were discounted.
on May 14, 2013
These are great tapes..they are on the lightweight side as far as washi tapes go, but they are translucent..which makes layering them on craft projects and envelopes super fun. :)
on July 15, 2015
They are great! Love the images on the washi tape, I have used them on several scrapbook pages and they are great. Good color on the tapes.
on July 27, 2014
I may have gone crazy with these, too much fun!
on January 12, 2013
I liked the sale price on these but not sure if they are worth paying more. Cute designs though! Nice tin.