Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

88%
12%
Format: PaperbackChange

on February 17, 2014
I would recommend this book to everyone...not only those on a restricted diet. Cavegirl Cuisine has made a tremendous difference in my family's approach to eating. The recipes are easy and delicious; even my picky 14 year-old loves what I make from here. The CrabCake Benedict was a hit in our household. Try the Garlic Skirt Steak with Burgandy Mushrooms- to.die.for. YUM! Finish it off with Bacon Peach Crisp Cobbler. Trust me you will not be disappointed.
My favorite thing about this book is the different recipes. It is not the same old same old!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
on February 20, 2014
I'm a bit of a collector of cookbooks and I generally scribble all over the pages as I cook with various substitutions and additions. I just got this gem from my UPS guy and seriously doubt I will write anything in it. It is seriously the prettiest book I may own, and I own a ton. The recipes are easy and straightforward. Great gift idea for the Paleo person in your life for sure!
on March 9, 2014
We have tried about 7 or 8 meals so far. About 2 or 3 each week. My kids absolutely loved the meringue cookies! The lettuce wraps are a huge hit, even for guests that are not on a paleo diet. Oh, and the salsa verde is the best recipe I have ever tasted!! There are a good number of recipes that are certain to fit your tastes. These are simple.

Update June 26, 2015: We are still going strong with these recipes. If you are just coming off of a Whole 30 plan this is a great transition into regular life. All of the recipes are crowd favorites and fun to make. Easy to follow directions. Your taste buds will love and thank you!
on March 5, 2014
This is a great cookbook. It is very well written, nicely laid out, and has beautiful photographs that make you want to make and devour each dish. They are delicious, and best of all, they don't require fancy cooking techniques or skills. This would be a great gift to novice and skilled cooks alike. The best thing about this book, for me, is the amount of creativity. I've been cooking since I was 10 years old, and 20 (okay, 30) some years later, I was diagnosed with Celiacs. Now for some, this is not a huge thing and just involves label reading. But for a (toot my own horn time) rather accomplished home cook and baker who LOVES to cook, bake, and eat good food, I was now lost. I kept trying to recreate my usual fares. It doesn't work well. And truthfully, there aren't too many GF recipes that are actually good, much less delicious. I had to learn how to cook all over again, with ingredients and combinations I was not familiar with. I didn't know what to do, and was a bit depressed as I couldn't be in the kitchen creating fun meals. This book opened my eyes to new possibilities and for the first time, I was able to think outside of the box! I'm not Paleo, but these recipes are all very adaptable, even if you are on a normal diet. Michelle herself even says that sometimes she even never makes some recipes the same way twice. The way cooking is supposed to be. Fun! This is one of my favorite cookbooks in my bookcase. It's new and exciting. I highly recommend it for anybody. Sometimes I flip through it just to look at the photographs :)
on February 25, 2014
After following Cavegirl Cuisine for over a year (online food blog) and cooking several of her recipes, I was stoked when I heard she was releasing a cookbook. I preordered her book and needless to say was super excited to receive it! Her cookbook is easy to read and the quality of the photos allows you to see exactly what you are in for. Throughout the cookbook you will find many "Cavegirl Tips" which are not only relevant to her recipes but will also help you in other areas of your cooking life. What I love about Cavegirl is the level of homegrown creativity that she literally 'brings to the table'. On the meal plan this week: Chicken Sausage & Kale Portabellas, Cottage Pie, Paleo Wraps and Teriyaki Chicken Thighs, all compliments of my new Cavegirl Cuisine Cookbook. Do yourself and your friends and family a favor, be sure to put this one on your bookshelf!
on February 17, 2014
Cavegirl Cuisine has revolutionized the way my family approaches our diet restrictions. No longer is it a burden to find tasty recipes that my family will eat. We are able to have healthy, yummy, gluten free meals with robust flavor and the "comfort" of comfort food. Cavegirl Cuisine is my "go to" resource on Paleo/clean eating recipes and subject matter.
on February 18, 2014
It is great to have healthy recipes for comfort foods, but it is equally important for these recipes to be easy and fun------Cavegirl has succeeded in both these areas. These are not just good paleo recipes, these are just plain GOOD recipes. They show a great deal of imagination. Great cookbook.
on February 20, 2014
This cookbook has photos and easy recipes to follow. Great recipes for Paleo and gluten-free diets. Hope they come out with a Cavegirl Cuisine Cookbook 2. Love the Nutty Orange berry Breakfast muffins! Yum!
on February 27, 2014
Over the years I've tried going gluten-free, but it's difficult staying gluten-free in a world surrounded by wheaty deliciousness. I do have autoimmune issues, so staying gluten free is not a fad for me, but something I must do for optimum health. However, there are things I miss, and I was delighted to find some wonderful options in Cavegirl Cuisine when I received my copy a few days ago. I've already made the Paleo Honey Crunches Cereal, which is heavenly, and one of the meatballs recipes too. Her pancake recipes look a bit easier than some of the others I've perused, and I'm thrilled to be able to start having my Sunday pancake breakfasts again.
on April 8, 2014
This book is perfect for any family interested in cooking with real food ingredients. If you are looking for a manageable way to provide nutrient dense food into your diet, this book can help. It is kid friendly and doesn't skimp on flavor, or even desserts. Whether you follow a "Paleo " lifestyle, or just want to navigate away from the processed foods that line the aisles of the grocery store, you'll find the tools and information you need here.

Start reclaiming your health and your right to feel good with a real approach to real cooking.