Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 17, 2013
I've purchased 4 of these over the past year. I've only destroyed one of them, and that was because I managed to yank it between a pinch point on a table and pull the head off. Since I've had no problems whatsoever with it that weren't of my own doing and it is exactly what it says it is on the page, I'd recommend it.
on September 19, 2013
Cord worked for a couple weeks...now cord has to be positioned weird every time we try to use it and only charges half of the time...I do NOT recommend this product...spend the extra.
on January 3, 2014
Super useful when I need to walk around my room and do something on my phone while it's charging. I like playing with my phone at night so this is useful if it's at low charge and I want to use my phone.
on May 23, 2014
So I bought this cable as a back up, and it didn't really work. I wish the wires were a little thicker. It also didn't dock well. I should note that i bought this cable in Aug of 2013 and just now had a need for it. I ended up mickey mousing another older cable until I get a better cable.
VINE VOICEon November 5, 2012
and haven't had to go into any contortions lately to talk on my phone! Seems like every cell phone comes with a cord that's about 10" long so when you forget to charge the battery, it's plugged in and suddenly you have to make (or take) a call. My friends laugh picturing me either curled up on the floor with my head against the wall - or crouched over the kitchen counter huddled up in pain trying to talk!!! This has been a godsend for this purpose! I don't do data transfer with it - use the short one for that - and I will admit that charging takes a bit longer using this than the shorter one. But it is exactly what I wanted and - I am happy!
on March 6, 2013
This is a great price for a longer cord. I had purchased this cord so I could have more flexibility when it was on the charger. Over all I have been happy with this item, how every I am not sure I would buy another one. I have discovered that the tip at the cord where the charger plugs into the phone is cheap and it tends too wiggle around quite a bit. It feels like its about too break off any day. It also takes a little bit longer too charge my phone then my original cord that came with the phone.
on August 12, 2013
I ordered two of these and very glad I did. The little short cables are so annoying when you just need to have a little extra length when you are not at home and have to find a plug in where they are very limited. These are long and nice size.
I have made great use of them. I use them for my Kindles and my phone.
on January 8, 2014
i loved being able to have the extra cord when phone is plugged but the ends messed up real fast on it and i am very careful with my plugs and phone. I have never had a cracked screen or had to replace my phone for any damage so like i said I am very careful but this product could have been made a little better around the ends where it plugs in to the phone. i never give 5 stars because i believe there is always room for improvement but this only last me about 6months not cool that is the reason for the 3 star rating.
on October 18, 2013
This is a great product. It enables extra reach to charge android powered phones. Charges phones very slowly takes an extra 1 to 2 hours but has a very far length and will keep your device from losing battery percentage. Since it takes so long to get a complete charge it is best to charge over night. The cable is a complete 10 foot length. The cable is connected to a wall charger via usb cable. Overall for the price this is a good product.
on October 27, 2013
I'm very disappointed with the product. It barely charges my phone. It charges so slow that its not even worth using...so it's in a drawer never to be used again. Somehow the cord must be incompatible with my phone....oh well. Ya win some ya lose some..

See 1 answered question