5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle for kids
I bought several of this brand of puzzle for my 6-year-old, who can work the whole thing (550-750 peices) by himself within a week. He really loves this brand of puzzle ("tooniverse"), since there are so many clever jokes scattered throughout the puzzle. From a dad's perspective, puzzles are a great mental work-out.
Published on May 31, 2010 by Grant Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the picture that much
I just finished this puzzle. It was easier to put together than many - I didn't have to look at the picture on the box to see where pieces went - and the puzzle quality seemed to be good. I didn't care for the picture as much as other puzzles that I have. The perspective was way off, and the characters weren't that interesting.
Published on January 15, 2012 by L. Badger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle for kids, May 31, 2010
Grant Paul "gpchem" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ceaco Steve Skelton's Tooniverse-Getting Away From It All (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzles!, October 19, 2010
I am an avid puzzle fan and I own and love all of Steve Skelton's puzzles. They are both challenging and fun. I love that kids and adults can have fun with the same puzzle. The puzzles are very cute in design and there is a ton of stuff going on in the scenes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Puzzle, May 3, 2011
Amazon Customer "wednesdaycat2" (Albert Lea, Minnesota United States) - See all my reviews
This puzzle was fun to work. The theme is funny, it makes you laugh from all the details in the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars No longer available puzzle, June 7, 2013
Other than being to expensive I was happy to get this puzzle as it is no longer available. I have not yet opened it so I hope all the pieces are there. I will let you know if they are not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the picture that much, January 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging, but enjoyable, February 1, 2011
Purchased this puzzle for our 6-year old who enjoys putting these together. This was his first time working on a puzzle with more than 100 pieces. Needless to say, parents needed to step in and help out. Working together, we finished it in one night, each of us working on a small section until complete. Image is loaded with bright, colorful people and things, making for a challenging project, but we very much enjoyed it. Would buy this brand again.

Rate and Discover Movies