Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

80%
20%

on April 24, 2013
O yes it's ladies night. Woman Thou Art Loose, Jason's Lyric, Out Of Time, and Secret Life Of Bees, all on one disc. That's saturday night with popcorn and juice and all the ladies in the house. I just have to sit in the corner and be quiet. But, they're very pleasant movies, so I don't mind.
on September 2, 2011
This collection is a great value; 4 movies in one set with some of the best African American actresses of today. Get your tissues, snacks, & your girlfriends together for a fantastic movie night!
on March 1, 2013
In Atlanta hair extension salon pretty much every client loves these movies about strong women. Nothing better than a glass of wine, some perfect hair, and a great chick-flick.
on January 2, 2014
the movies were entertaining. i enjoyed watching them. my favorite is the Secret Life of Bees but they were all good in their own ways
on January 11, 2015
Wow I can't even find dis movie..fast shipment item was as described
I'm satisfied. .
Now let me go look fo my movie