Very much improved from the first novel.
1. book is cheap.
2. doing some interesting world building.
3. It was interesting, I wanted to keep reading to find out what happened.
4. I Enjoyed the book. It was fun.
1. It's a book written by a man and there is women on women "sexy times". Nothing wrong with the LGBTQ Community, just felt out of place and didn't flow. Just felt like a guys fantasy instead of "reality"
2.still is missing the real flow or natural development of the characters. I felt like there was going to be a surprise or reveal at the end, but it was obvious and expected, which in itself not bad, although I felt like it was going to be something unique, or exciting, but it was just the same old story.
3. If you look at this as stand-alone. You needed to talk a little bit more about Eastwood.
1. Much better than the first one! leaps and bounds better.
2. didn't talk about how the magic works, It just does. I didn't feel so confused on the details like "why is this happening? How can she do that? or this doesn't make any sense.:"
3. Much better edit. not a lot of holes or random rabbit trails to nowhere.
4. I would have liked more. I liked the dad character, but he was not really in this one much. I really missed Eastwood, but I have a feeling its a set up for the 3rd book, which makes me really excited.
Like I said in my review for Geekomancy. I look forward to continuing to read this author. I can see he is getting better, and has good ideas. This is going to be a really good writer! Keep up the great work!