5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., February 10, 2011
Excellent Speaker(s).

I have a Marshall stack CabA(1960)with Celestions in it as well as a Fender Deluxe with a Celestion in it so I figured what would make a great addition to my Behringer 2x12?

- A couple of Celestions.

I had heard of their great sound, especially in recreating that 60-early 70's rock sound full of bluesy feel, so I had to try these out.

They blow away the Jensens that were in my cab prior to the uplift. I like them just as much as the Celestions in my Marshall.

Great cleans, beautiful tones, awesome distortion. (Big Muff Pi).

They warm up really well and play great at low or high volumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW.... still the best, December 18, 2009
This review is from: Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker
Ordering on amazon from AMS was cheaper and faster then direct through AMS. makes no sense but oh well. Running 4 of these to a Fender Hot Rod Deville 60 watt amp..... AWESOME!!!!!! Finally found a setup that matches up with my old Fender Bassman with dual JBL 15's

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Speakers, September 1, 2014
This review is from: Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker
I picked up a 2005 Crate Palomino 2x12 with celestion Seventy 80's in it. I was looking for a warmer 60's style sound. after reading reviews and talking with other players I choose the GreenBackS. OMG. I got exactly what I was looking for. Nice low end with full mids and bright highs. these are the perfect speakers for me. if you get a chance go for them. you will be pleased with the tone. this cheap amp now sounds better than my fender hotrod deville 4x10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amp sound Amazing, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker
My brother installed the new speaker in his Amp and he couldnn't be happier, as a matter of fact he can't stop talking about how great it sounds. He was so happy it was in and ready to go when he played at the county fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing speaker, January 28, 2015
This review is from: Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker
Amazing speaker, put in a 2x12 with a celestion G12 century vintage and hooked up to my orange micro terror. Best amp and cab I've ever had

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Chimey sound, June 21, 2013
H. Costa (Rio de Janeiro, Brasil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker
I received the product in fine conditions and very fast.
I installed it immediatelly on my "open back" Marshall Valvestate cabinet and it sounded great.
I'm using it as an extension cabinet for a Egnater Tweaker 15 head, along with a cheap Celestion Rocket 50 "closed" cabinet, and the contrast between the two is amazing.
It has ballanced well by adding a lot of high/mid range to the previous "muddy" sound I had, and the result is excellent.

I do miss a little bit of low end and headroom when I use it alone.

It sounds great for overdive!

I might eventually try to swap the rocket 50 on the closed cabinet to see how this Greenback sounds that way.

Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker