4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for starters
Published 9 months ago by Suresh

3.0 out of 5 stars Willing to give it a try
The construction is plastic and the adjustable eye piece seems too loose. I've figured a way to get it mounted on the Celestron 90GT but it's been too cloudy of late to give it a try.
Published 3 months ago by EwaMan

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for starters, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Celestron 21024-ACC FirstScope Accessory Kit (Black) (Electronics)
I never used a Telescope before. I am entirely new to these stuffs. But i was very much interested as a Amature person and wanted to buy a telescope that is very basic and cheap.Because i dont want to waste money if incase i dont know how to use it. I got the Celestron 21024 FirstScope Telescope without the accessary kit. It was so friendly and easy to use. I mounted it on a flat surface tilted it to face the sky. Thats all i know on how to use it. Initally I coudnt see any thing through the lense.As i move it over the sky in different angles i could see nothing except for some kind of light spot fading and glowing. I thought i could see the stars and galaxies (lol) :-) . But it was totally blur. Then i pointed towards the moon .With repeated correction and focusing i could see the moon close enough that i could see the moons surface ...wow...amazing. I am a astronomer now !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars must order if getting the Celestron 21024, November 20, 2013
bookwormser (midwest america) - See all my reviews
I should have ordered this with the scope. It makes watching more fun and transporting the scope is so much easier

3.0 out of 5 stars Willing to give it a try, May 29, 2014
EwaMan (Ewa Beach, Hawaii) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent..., May 22, 2014
Joe (Virginia) - See all my reviews
I'm able to get a somewhat clear picture from the lenses, but planets like Saturn and Mars are hard to get a good grasp on because there is always a light flare that seems to get in the way of my vision. The moon looks amazing, but I want to see more then just that. If you want something legit, then go for something else as this is for very basic astronomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and inexpensive addition and upgrade for the Celestron FirstScope Telescope, February 27, 2014
The extra lenses, moon filter, spotting scope and CD are a wonderful upgrade to the FirstScope Telescope. Considering the minimal cost of this additional package, I found it unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will recommend it to others., February 18, 2014
We purchased this for my grandson (10 years old), for his first telescope and he really loves it. His favorite one is Moon filter.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice eye piece for mre value with the scope, February 15, 2014
A great add on to the scope .....i am very happy witj everything.a must buy for the beginner...a handy kit

3.0 out of 5 stars FirstScope Accessory Kit., January 17, 2014
The kit is SUPER easy to install and the optics are good for the price paid for an entry level kit for a kid. I gave it 3 stars simply because it's not super optics, but very good for it's intended purpose. I would recommend it to accompany the FirstScope telescope.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accessory Kit for telescope, January 13, 2014
I purchased the Celestron telescope and wasn't aware the accessory kit was separate. Instead of returning the telescope, I purchased the kit because the telescope is good, its even better when using this kit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lenses are good, sight is blah., January 8, 2014
I like the extra lenses. They're nice for adding some variety to the viewing options on your 'scope. The site, however is completely useless. I spent about 25 minutes fiddling with it after it was mounted (which was a snap). I never got the cross hairs adjusted to where they would be useful for aiming. I took it off and won't be mounting it again.

Celestron 21024-ACC FirstScope Accessory Kit (Black)
$23.95 $16.94