Questions & Answers
Celestron 21037 PowerSeeker 70EQ Telescope
by Celestron
4.2 out of 5 stars (147)
$97.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 53 questions
votes
Unfortunately mine is stored away, but I can tell you that with the normal lens the moon takes up about 50% of the viewing area, and it comes with a 3x's additional lens that makes the moon cover the whole viewing area where you can see about 1/4 of the moon at a time, very close. I also saw Jupiter's stripes with the 3x's lens. I know that's not very technical, but I hope it helps.
May 24, 2014 by HollywoodCAdude
vote
It's difficult to answer this question but will do my best. The views can be very sharp...it simply depends on the distance of the object being viewed. There is a limit to this lens, obviously. I feel it is quite good, but I have also purchased the additional set of lenses for this telescope giving me even more range and depth to what can be seen clearly and sharply. I hope this helps.
Aug 5, 2014 by JAC
vote
I would get some light filters with it. The eyepieces it comes with are good so I wouldn't buy more eyepieces right away. As for the disc yes it comes with a cool program to find stars, it gives you coordinates to locate and some useful tools.
Jan 3, 2015 by David
votes
Tedd. Good pictures at 5miles. To see erect images use the Correct Image Diagonal supplied with the telescope, and the 20 mm eyepiece for sharp clear views.
19 days ago by Julio Arencibia
votes
This says it attaches to all Nikon DSLR cameras; http://www.celestron.com/browse-shop/astronomy/astroimaging-accessories/t-rings-and-adapters/t-ring-for-nikon-camera
26 days ago by Chad H
votes
It refers to the Equatorial Mount which allows for easy tracking once aligned to the north star. The other mount is a alt-azmith and very hard to track. You want this type of mount with the counterweight. Hope this helps.
Jan 19, 2015 by James Stitley
votes
Fully Assembled - Around 5-6 pounds
Jan 19, 2015 by N23
votes
Right here... I got the set for about $43 ...just look at the frequently bought with section under the item... Definitely worth the $
Dec 23, 2014 by Kyle M.
votes
this unit is too large for standard shipping to Columbis, but we can create a special postage fee.
Dec 17, 2014 by Jay D.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers