4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price
This was a Christmas gift for my husband who kept dropping hints all year. He was super surprised. Easy to assemble and great for checking out the moon. We have tried to follow the space station when viewable, but it moves to fast to track it with this scope. We need accessories for more magnification.
Published on December 21, 2009 by J. Berg

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy transaction
This was a Christmas present for my husband. It arrived 2 days after I ordered it, no an easy feat during the holidays.
It was packaged with great care. On Christmas night my husband assembled it, seemed to be a fairly easy task. When he tried to turn it on, nothing happened, it won't work. Very disappointing!
The upside, the seller contacted us within 2...
Published 6 months ago by Vickie Domingue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, December 21, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Telescope, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Celestron NexStar 130SLT Telescope (Electronics)
I've long had an interest in astronomy and buying this telescope has turned it into a new hobby. The scope works well and the sky align system is great after a little patience in getting to know it. I highly recommend it as a good beginners scope and a scope to get kids interested (I have two boys).

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome telescope, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Celestron NexStar 130SLT Telescope (Electronics)
Easy to use. Great pics. You can especially see details of moon. Love the computerized feature. Would definitely recommend for beginners

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy transaction, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Celestron NexStar 130SLT Telescope (Electronics)
The upside, the seller contacted us within 2 days, provided a shipping slip and refunded purchase price within
7 days. As I said it was disappointing but the seller made it right without a hassle which is why I rated them a 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet telescope!, May 20, 2007
Wayne A. Thompson (South Bend, IN USA) - See all my reviews
The first shipment from this vendor was damaged in transit. Not their fault. Exchange procedures were VERY easy and amazingly prompt. Highly recommended vendor!!

The telescope operates very well, although there is a learning curve to the alignment procedure. I added a Barlow lens to double magnification--incredible!!.

Celestron NexStar 130SLT Telescope