5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, great value!!!
Published on May 2, 2012 by Shedigsme38

3.0 out of 5 stars Good eyepieces
Greatly improved view of the moon and planets,the case is also very small and convenient to move around with .
Published 4 months ago by Rishi Ramoutar

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, great value!!!, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit Telescope (Electronics)
This kit was PERFECT for me! The telescope I bought only came with two eyepieces; a 20mm and a 4mm as well as a 3x Barlow scope. The 4mm is OK alone, but it is like looking through a pinhole. The 9mm and 15mm eyepieces that come in this kit are a perfect medium! The 15mm eyepiece with the 3x Barlow scope on my Telescope gives me almost max useful power on my 700mm focal length 60mm aperature of 140x. Saturn looks amazing and you can see very detailed craters on the moon with the moon filter. You can't beat this price for these eyepieces and filters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vast Improvement, September 28, 2013
I have a Celestron Powerseeker 127EQ.The telescope comes standard with a 20mm, 4mm, and a 3x Barlow Lens.While the 20mm works fine, the 4 mm is difficult for some to use, due to the small entry hole.However, combined with the 3x Barlow, the 4mm pushes the 127mm aperture to its absolute limit.
The accessory kit arguably has a better selection of lenses for use with my telescope, as they do not tread so close to the magnification limit of the scope, and are a higher quality lens then the ones included included with the telescope.The blue filter, and the moon are also quite useful as well, but the red filter makes the image very dim, and works better with a larger lens like the 15mm that is included.I live in a small rural town, so I suspect light pollution also plays a role here.
I personally wish I had purchased this kit at the same time as the telescope.The kit is a must have for a beginner starting out with a small aperture Celestron Telescope.The kit even comes with a very nice logo lens clothe.The only complaint I can offer is that these two lenses were not standard with the Powerseeker 127EQ instead of the 20, and 4mm.If you own a 127EQ, you will be surprised at the difference in quality the first time you use the lenses in the kit, and for the crazy low price that they are offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a beginners telescope kit, March 21, 2013
I got this because of the filters and to increase the choice of eyepieces for my portable telescope (a Celestron 114EQ Powerseeker). I found surprising for the fact that these should be the eyepieces included with the telescope. The field of view of the 15mm compared to the 20mm that came with the telescope is a lot better. It takes a lot more light and is several times better to see nebulas than the telescope provided. Celestron should include these with the beginning telescope packages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good eyepiece set for kids, July 26, 2013
Anyone who owns the celestron power seeker refractor will welcome this kit as a suitable upgrade to the eyepieces that came with the scope. These kellner eyepieces have better eyerelief and exit pupil than the supplied eyepieces. If you are an experienced observer than these are probably not for you. You might want a more corrected format. Inspite of that you cannot by an eyepiece kit as cheap as this one that performs this well. Also the kit comes with filters that can be useful to see some planetary details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, November 10, 2013
This kit goes along with the Celestron telescope just purchased. It is very reasonably priced and well worth the investment. The additional lenses really do provide good quality and more opportunities to better view the sky.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I Needed For The Price, March 14, 2013
For my use this is just what I needed for the price. I'm using it with a Celestron 127EQ PowerSeeker. You might say I am an amateur that is getting back into this hobby. If I need something better I will upgrade. This will work great for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., May 26, 2014
Brent Cole (Brownsville, TX) - See all my reviews
Great quality eyepieces. I purchased quickly after purchasing the Celestron Powerseeker 127 EQ and it greatly increased the viewing quality with the default eyepieces. Worth every penny. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, August 18, 2013
Cons: case was not designed for this use. Had to reshape the foam for a better fit.

Pros: Well made with clear optics. Easy to use and comfortable for viewing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celestron Powerseeker Acces. Kit, May 8, 2014
Great Seller! Super Fast,Cheap & Pro S&H!!

The item is very affordable and is fairly well made. Actually top quality for Chinese!! So tired of Chinese Junk breaking the first few seconds of use!! Comes with 2 lenses. One for close-ups & one for longer distances. No reason to even buy anything lower than a 9 in my book! All you would need is one more lens- a really nice 32mm & you're set for great viewing.
Also comes with colored lenses & a moon filter. Great for viewing nearest planets,but better for viewing the moon!! Colored filters are not the best,but for the money you CAN'T go wrong!!!!
I bought this one used for around 16.00 with S&H & it's in just as good a shape as if I only used it once!
The plastic case has foam lining to help protect the items, I'd suggest getting something a lil better for storage. An Aluminum storage locker,etc. I actually use an alum. poker chip set box that I purchased for less than ten bucks & just left the cards & chips out! Who cares about chips & a deck of cards when you've got some nice lenses that need protecting more!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, April 27, 2014
I bought this for my son with the Celestron 127EQ PowerSeeker Telescope and he loves it. It completed the telescope for him.

Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit Telescope