Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 3, 2013
I bought this for my lil bros, 1545 dell laptop, it works the back sticks out a little bit but who cares I don't have to pay $160 for a new 6 cell dell battery. Plan on buying more as needed, I'll be happy if this thing last a year because the originally only lasted 2 years. Saw other reviews about how their laptops didn't recognize it so I was hesitant to buy but glad I did I installed it, charged it and worked like a charm. It has 5hr batter life when fully charged. If you're thinking about it take a chance it was only a little over $25 bucks. It arrived 06/01/2013, if anything changes I will update my review for other shoppers because I read reviews myself, I want to be helpful.
on August 9, 2012
Worked perfect for my inspiron 1545. Although it is necessary to remark that this adds some tail to your laptop. That is, it is a little larger than the original 1545 battery so it will prompt out of the back. But it fits perfectly in the connectors and in width, and it doesn't make your laptop bad or anything.
on November 19, 2011
I bought this battery for my Dell Inspiriion 1545. My computer would not 'recognize' it and it would not hold a charge. I sent it back and got a refund. My old battery- which only lasts for 30 - works better.
on June 20, 2015
Batteries were advertised as 7800mAh but are only 5400mAh. Each 18650 cell inside weighs 41 grams and has a capacity of 1800mAh
review image
on July 11, 2012
I have had this item about one month and am extremely happy so far. I upgraded from a 6 cell to this 9 cell, and the battery power lasts substantially longer. Also, the price is only about a quarter of what Dell charges for their battery. The original Dell battery lasted about 21 months only, so I will have to see how long this one will last. But at a quarter of the price, I don't think you can go wrong.
on January 27, 2013
I was a little hesitant to buy this battery, as a few reviewers had said they had issues, but I installed it and it worked perfectly on my Dell 1525.
on June 6, 2013
This battery worked great initially. But about six months later, I started getting the "replace your battery" message and it steadily began losing its charge. Less than a year after buying it, it's completely dead. For the price... I suppose having to replace the battery once a year isn't a huge financial cost in the grand scheme of things. I'm not sure the battery is to blame (hence the 3 stars instead of only 1), since the battery that came with the computer didn't last terribly long either. It may just be this particular battery/computer combo does not work well in general.
on August 29, 2013
I've had this for a couple of months now, and so far it's great. Some reviews said theirs broke but my OEM broke after two years. It's a battery so if I get a couple years out of it I'll be happy. For the price if I get 6 months out of it I'll buy another one, because that would still be cheaper than OEM and it hold a charge for much longer.
on July 2, 2013
This battery was designed for my laptop, however, it didn't work at all, so we had to return it! Still waiting for my refund.
on May 7, 2016
So far it has fit my Inspiron 1545 and gives me a bit over an hour of charge. Only downside is that it sticks out and don't look like the original. Will update if it stops working. I have had it for about 3 weeks. Haven't received any errors or messages and my computer is working as normal.