Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 303 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on November 13, 2011
this charger conveniently stays in the receptacle at all times and retracts out of the way when not in use.
on February 18, 2013
When I first got this, I noticed how thin the wire was. I thought that it would break easily with all the pulling and retracting, but three months later it still works like new. It charges my iPhone 4 quickly, and the best part is that when I'm done charging it, the wire rolls up with a push of a button and is out of the way. The only problem that I encountered is that the connector would not fit through the hole for the charger port on my Speck Candyshell case. I had to take my phone out of the case every time I needed to charge it. I would have deducted a half a star for this if I could have, but since that wasn't an option I gave it 4 stars. I now have an Otterbox case and it works perfectly with my new case. I would highly recommend this as long as you're not using it with a Candyshell.
on August 25, 2011
It is so nice not to have the cord hanging down and getting tangled up with feet, dogs, etc. Charges reasonalbly fast. Two points of concern. First, the cord is just long enough to be plugged in while the passenger uses the phone, an not any longer. Second, the decorative plastic pieces around the plug and are not secured well and have fallen off twice. The last time, I could only find one of the two pieces. I am hoping it will turn up. I will have to use tape if I want them to stay attached.
on January 26, 2013
I've had this charger for about 8 months now and its still working great! The charger has been very good, and I haven't had any problems with it thus far. There is a blue light that lights up when the charger is plugged in, for me thats not a problem but for some people it might bother them. The cord is retractable with the push of a button which is great because you wont have to wrap the cord up, you can just retract it and take it along with you wherever you go!
on April 27, 2014
Actually rather pleased with this. It doesn't take up much room and it has a nice fit in my cigarette lighter outlet. The retraction part doesn't work as well as I think it could, but it gets the job done.
on July 5, 2015
Overall, a good product. Item was a little larger than expected, but still blends into the dashboard nicely. There are only two minor faults I found: 1) The cable will not retract entirely into the body. It needs to be pushed an extra half inch to be fully retracted. I am hoping this will resolve itself over time. 2) The build quality is not as good as other similar type products. This shouldn't be a long-term issue as I am using it in a second car and will not get as much use as my primary one.

Otherwise, I am Very satisfied.
on October 5, 2013
This charges your device fast and the retractable cord zips right back into the spool. The light that comes on lights up your car at night, but you can put electrical tape on it to fix the distraction.
on November 5, 2014
I loved this little retractable car charger. It charged my iPhone 4s for 2 years. Between getting bumped and yanked and thrown in purses and bags and getting plugged in and out over and over, it held up well! It definitely did its job and was worth every penny. The plastic around the plug finally cracked and broke off right before I upgraded to an iPhone 6 but at that point it had been used and abused for 2 years.

- Love that its a retractable cord. I hate the curly cords other chargers have that get tangled.
- The cord is 2 feet long. On occasion, I wished it was twice as long but I made due.
- Other reviewers said they didn't get sound from their phone when it was plugged in. I recall this happening a few times however, usually, I had my phone plugged into headphones or to a cassette adapter while driving and charging. This worked great for me.
on January 23, 2016
Bought two, one was DOA. Returned the defective one and they overnighted me another, no cost to me either way. I hate having cords everywhere and most other retractable cords either don't work with my phone or fall apart in a week. I have two that work now and no more tangled cords, so mission accomplished.
on February 24, 2013
The charger works however I have occationally had some noise problem with my nano. I would have to real out or retarct the cord to find a spot that was not as noisy. I would suspect that a nonretractable cord would not have this problem.