5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY - A cure for my tenacious candida problem!
Published on July 27, 2008 by Peggy Becker

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't notice any effect good or bad
Published 9 months ago by Dianne

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY - A cure for my tenacious candida problem!, July 27, 2008
Peggy Becker "Peggy" (Middleburg, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
When I saw Alex's comments, I just had to put in my two cents! I have been struggling with candida for over a year and a half--it has been driving me crazy. I have spent no less than $500 to $700 on various cures including that Three-Lac guy who just won't leave you alone. I have done cleanses, tried holistic remedies, yogurt, probiotics, creams, the ever-present Monistat, even a mid-eastern honey that contains some types of natural antibiotics. I tried the diet for a while and was told that this is the only way to get rid of it! WRONG!! I have spent the past 18 months going from one treatment to another, including organic vinegar. Then one day I just stopped everything just to see if it would help. It did subside a bit for a few days, then it was back.

I talked to a woman in Whole Foods about a week and a half ago. Her face lit up and she said "Come with me!!!!" She has been a health practitioner for over 20 years. She introduced me to Cellfood and said that 100% of the people she had worked who tried it for candida were successful. I was still skeptical. Well, I have been using it for only a week and a half--in 90 degree heat no less, and this is the first time I have been symptom free in a year and a half. I know it is still early, but the principles of this product--oxygen to your cells--makes all the sense in the world because candida cannot survive in oxygen.

The lady at Whole Foods said you have to keep it up for about 3 months to get rid of all the candida. Plus I have more energy to boot.

THANK YOU CINDY!!

Peggy Becker

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, February 8, 2010
This review is from: Cellfood Liquid Concentrate, 1-Ounce Bottle (Health and Beauty)
I've been taking Cellfood for over a year now. I first came across it at Whole Foods. I was browsing the vitamin section and, while waiting to be helped, I looked down at the counter and saw these bottles of Cellfood staring up at me. Oddly enough, I was drawn to this stuff. I kept coming back to that display and reading the description of what it was and how it worked. I wasn't willing to fork over nearly $30 for that little bottle, but the Whole Foods guy that was helping me saw how interested I was in it, so he gave me a booklet that went into quite a bit of detail about how it worked. I took it home, read it, and then went online and found it for a little less money (@ the Vitamin Shoppe), so I decided to try it.

Let me say this: That was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I'm 36, and have gone my whole life not knowing what it's like to wake up in the morning feeling refreshed, and feeling as though I got enough sleep. A perfect day for me involved sleeping. All day long. I've always struggled to find the energy to get up and do things, and thought lethargy was just an unfortunate personality trait of mine.

So I started taking Cellfood, and didn't really notice any effects until my husband asked me why I turned into the Energizer bunny all of a sudden. Then I realized that he was right. We have 2 small children, and from the time I get up (early) til the time I go to bed (late), I'm going going going non-stop. *And I'm not tired.* I'm not wired, I'm not jittery, and I don't have a bunch of nervous energy. I just have energy, and mental clarity. And it feels AMAZING. I open my eyes in the morning, and I'm awake and alert. There's no grogginess, there's no wanting to roll over and go back to sleep. I hardly recognize myself these days!

After I started taking Cellfood, and before I noticed any effects, the reason I was motivated to keep taking it was because a day or 2 after I bought it, I burned my thumb pretty badly while taking a pot out of the oven. It hurt like crazy and looked and felt like it was going to form a mean blister. As was suggested in the booklet I got, I put a drop of Cellfood on the burn, and half an hour later I realized my thumb wasn't hurting anymore, and the blister never formed. That told me I was on to something.

I'm the only one in my household who takes Cellfood, and I'm the only one who doesn't get sick. There could be (and often are) miserably sick people coughing, sneezing, and wiping their little runny noses on me, and I walk away from it unscathed. This is key for all you moms out there, because who's gonna take care of YOU when you get sick? Nobody, right?

You can use Cellfood on cuts and scratches, and it heals them quickly and beautifully. The down side is that putting a drop of Cellfood on a cut is the pain equivalent of rubbing a supercharged lemon all over it. It hurts. A LOT. So much so, that I will usually just let it heal on its own.

My mom, who is in her early 70's, has also been taking Cellfood for about a year, and says that it really helps her arthritis.

Cellfood is very sour and tastes a lot like lemon juice, so it's a pleasant kind of sour. Depending on your affinity for sour tastes, you can dilute it as much or as little as you want. As a gauge, 12 drops of it in a pint of water tastes similar to squeezing a lemon wedge into the same amount of water. You're supposed to take 24 drops a day, on an empty stomach (at least 20 min before eating, or at least 45 min after eating, I think it is). I put 12 drops in a pint glass, fill it up with water and down it first thing in the morning before I start getting breakfast ready. I do that again before going to bed. I do it this way because it's hard for me to remember to take it when I'm in the middle of my day. If you take 24 drops/day, a bottle will last you for about a month.

For me, that's less than $1/day to feel the best I've ever felt in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wunderbar! :), June 1, 2013
Kathy W (Baltimore, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have only been using Cell Food for a week and am very impressed to date. (Note-I am not a doctor or health care professional. You know the speech. You should really discuss with your doctor before using, especially if you are on meds or have a condition. Also note that a friend looked at this product and said he believed it would not be good for anyone with too high of a red blood count.)

Now, that said. . .I noticed an immediate feeling of mental clarity and energy, which has stayed with me. I have since noticed some skin marks on my legs (from eczema) slowly beginning to disappear after 3 years of being there. I also see a few skin blotches here and there on my arms beginning to fade. I also believe my hair may be thickening.

There is a small book called "CELLFOOD" by Dr. David S. Dyer which came with my purchase at a local health food store. The book is beneficial, especially since it explains that you will likely begin a detoxification process. Although it recommends 8 drops in distilled water or juice three times a day, I find I am not ready for that amount. Right now, I put 8 drops in a 24 oz water bottle of spring water and drink about one of those per day. I recommend you start with 4 drops in a 16 or 24 oz bottle and work your way up to more, if you so desire. This product appears to be powerful. The taste is barely noticeable in water, with a slight lemon taste.

I also suggest, if you want to try this product, you begin using this on a weekend or when you can afford to be off work for a couple of days in a row. On my first day (4 drops in a bottle, 2 bottles that day) I had slight stomach cramps. On day 2 I was busted out, spending most of the entire day in bed and going to the bathroom frequently. On day 3 I began to feel pretty normal. Again, the whole time, I felt an amazing mental clarity and alertness. The product seems to be cleaning out toxins stored in the body. It still makes me go to the bathroom more frequently, so that is something you need to be prepared for. I believe that as my body gets further on in its detoxification process, it will normal-out into a less-bathroom range. The book suggests that taking the 24 drops per day will clean up your body faster, using less will just have a slower effect. I personally think using too much at once (anxious as we all are) may put a hardship on your body. Until you get used to it, you may not want to take it near bedtime either because it may keep you awake or keep you going to the bathroom.

BTW - one of these 1 oz bottles says it makes 22 quarts. The book says the shelf life is indefinite.

6/11/13 - Still slowly cleaning out toxins, but pretty normal amount of bathroom trips, so that has slowed down. I am drinking between 8 and 16 drops per day, in water. I am still noticing slow and slight improvement in little skin marks and blotches. One mark on my neck was a mole or wart or something that I had for a lot of years. The doctor tried to burn it off about 2 years ago and he only flattened it a little. I used some lemon essential oil to flatten it more. Now it seems to be fading away slowly. I have a slight pimple breakout on my face but each one disappears after a day or two. The occassional zit seems part of the detoxification process. Meanwhile, my skin seems to be slowly improving. I have also noticed that I seem to be dropping about 3 pounds a week (without starving or exercising), and it is really hard for me to lose weight. If this product is cleansing at the cellular level, it makes sense to me it would work slowly. BTW - my hair seems to be getting thicker. Not sure if it is the Cell Food or a combination of Cell Food + Biotin + "Avalon Organics" shampoo and conditioner (see my review). So far, I am very pleased with Cell Food and have only been using it since about May 25, 2013. Note that I am not a youngster. I have been 42 years old for 22 years now, so my skin and body parts are well seasoned.

9/16/13 - Still taking it. The weight loss seems to have been temporary though, of course I just cannot seem to consume the full dose or the full amount of water. All-in-all still seems to be very slowly clearing blotches that seemed to be permanent before using this product and I feel better and my head feels more clear than it felt before taking this product. Blood pressure has also been better. Ecsema has been almost non-existent (knock on wood).

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't notice any effect good or bad, March 25, 2014
I used the entire bottle of Cellfood and noticed no difference in my energy level or my overall health. My low rating, though, is not because it didn't benefit me; it's not unusual for different people to try the same product and experience different results. My low rating is due to what appears to me to be a rather sketchy backstory for this product. I've done quite a bit of research, and I could find no references to a Nobel laureate named Everett Storey as the company claims. Furthermore, according to courts.ca.gov, 'Everett Storey' is a trademarked name, "NuScience had been granted trademark registration for “Cellfood,” “Everett Storey,” and “Deutrosulfazyme." Now, companies have been known to make up colorful stories to advertise their products, but if Cellfood is so great, why not tell the truth about its creator(s)? Why make up such an elaborate lie? I'm not saying that Cellfood isn't a legitimate product or that it doesn't work; however, its ineffectiveness for me combined with what I learned researching 'Everett Storey', make me very skeptical.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel much more energy, wake up early, sleep well., July 22, 2012
Ok, I am as skeptical of a human as you get and I don't have health insurance so keeping my self healthy is always on my mind. I'm 36 years old and i bike daily 12 to 15 miles just commuting as well as an occasional 30 mile ride, so I was wondering why for the past 9 months I just felt "old" tired, always got "too much sleep" irregular bm etc. I got Cellfood 4 days ago and have been taking 8 drop (2) twice a day.

Result.

Okay I notice my energy levels all day for the past 2 days are very much higher and consistant even after loads of heavy lifting and work!...like I'm kinda "high" feeling. Cool :) I've been sleeping really well and to my surprise i woke up @ 7:43am today on Sun. my day off?? no way would i ever do that. It's just abnormal for me. So as I type this it's Sun 10am and I feel just normal in the best way...awake, focused. This is strangely awesome. Am I going to claim it's a miracle? Um. No.

Is this a placebo effect? Well, my question would be, how could waking up early and feeling well rested be called placebo when I wasn't aware that I would achieve this result? So I would say I think it's not a placebo.

Now I've been reading everything from how the company fabricated the founder's story (Everett Storey) "interesting name" ...to get away from the fact that it most likely has deuterium sulphate which was soil enricher? Don't quote me on that. So that's strange. But either way I feel really good?

Anyway. I'll continue to take it and then edit this review to give an update because I find it annoying and unhelpful when people give one glowing review and
then no update.

UPDATE: 2 weeks later.

After 2 weeks, I feel...normal. Like a good normal. I lost the "high" feeling part :( ...but I can see PROOF for me that it has made my Thrush which I'v had for as long as I can remember %80 gone. I had a huge line of that on the sides of my tounge that i couldn't even scrap off, now mostly all of it is gone! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!!, October 24, 2007
I can't believe nobody left a review on CellFood yet! I am 31 years old and have been taking Cellfood for just 1 month by now. I read about how great it is so I gave it a try.I needed smth to boost my energy as a mom of a 4 year old boy so I kept taking it religiously and lately I have noticed I finally have that long-time desired energy, I found myself sleeping so beautifully, like on a tropical-breezed island and my overall well-being is so great! I work throughout the house for many hours and I still don't go tired to bed, I can stay up very late, as I don't feel tired!!! I can't believe it. I am so blessed to have Cellfood, I will ship some over to my mom and indicate it to everyone I have the chance.
God is so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work!!!, March 14, 2009
After I discovered this product on the internet I decided to try it. I am someone who has Chiari Malformation and suffer from many different symptoms. For those who are not familiar with Chiari, it is similar to MS but stems from problems in the cerebellum being smooshed in the skull. Anyway, this condition causes many symptoms, ranging from neurological, severe headaches, visual disturbances, balance issues, etc (and in some cases requires brain surgery to create room for the cerebellum). After I started using this product I could feel the difference in my energy levels. So I continued using it and soon after many of the symptoms I had prior either were reduced in severity or went away. However, I decided to test f this was really due to this product and stopped using it for two weeks. That was a wrong decision because not long after doing that many of my neurological symptoms came back and I was zapped of my energy. I could not believe that for such a small price this product could make such an impact. It really does make a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effectiveness may correlate to amount of sugar in your diet, April 25, 2011
Ann R. (CAMPBELL, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I have been a natural food and nutrition 'nut' for years, and have specifically been a proponent of using food NOT supplements to optimize health. I remember seeing Cell Food decades ago and dismissing it as a ridiculously priced attempt at 'snowing' the public. Recently, a friend suggested I try it. At first I wasn't even going to bother, but then thought why not get some evidence to support my skepticism... To my surprise, I felt some benefits on the first day. A youthful 47yo mom with a toddler, I am keenly aware of my physical and mental energy levels. Within a few minutes, I felt a clarity both physically and mentally. That night, I slept exceptionally deeply, even with each time I had to return to sleep after being awakened, which generally loses me a good, few hours. After a few days of taking Cell Food, the sleep benefits continued without fail and my digestion began improving. I have now been taking it for a few weeks. After experimenting with the timing of taking it and with some dietary factors, it is clear that for me, the consumption of sugar, yeast/leavening, and presumably alcohol (the third candida culprit which I never consume) specifically counter the effects of Cell Food, requiring a much higher intake level in order to experience results. Please note that this is relevant for any and all forms of sugar, including the natural sugar in fruit, grams of sugar as indicated on the nutrition panel in most packaged foods, etc.
My next test is seeing what impact, if any, Cell Food has on my menstrual cramps. I will update this review when I find out.
A few weeks later... the dosage of ibuprofen required to get rid of cramps was reduced. Went from the usual 2-3 doses of 600mg each, to 1 dose of 200mg and one dose of 400mg. The other benefits have continued, with sugar intake seeming to interfere somewhat with those benefits... Cell Food helps my body crave healthful foods which, in turn, reinforces all the positive results, including significantly increased stamina and muscular strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this before you decide!, August 3, 2011
First off, Cell Food isn't a cure all supplement. Cell Food will not make you feel like a new man or woman right away. And most importantly, DO NOT listen to these people claiming the effects are impossible. For hundreds of years these kind of people have simply said, "This is impossible" and have discouraged many people from pursuing items or goals. It was these same people who sent Nikola Tesla to his grave without giving us his greatest gifts. These people have said that the idea of television or the internet was impossible, and here today we have both and soo much more. If the world only consisted of these people, we wouldn't even have the wheel because as they would have said, "It's impossible."

You need to try this product before you criticize it. And when I say "try" I mean really try. If you don't feel anything with 8 drops, three times a day, then try 16 drops, 3 or 4 times a day. I typically take 12-16 drops, three times a day. I sometimes took even more to get over my original detox.

If you are unhealthy, which does not mean fat or lack of exercise or even diet, but unhealthy due to toxins stored in organs and tissue than this product will actually make you sicker. When you detox your body is drawing out these chemicals and eliminating them, but in doing so those same toxins that were dormant are now active. This means flu, cold, medication, and antibiotic toxins are now being re-released back into your system to be later eliminated. This can take days, or in my case weeks(2 weeks to be exact.) You may experience anything from lethargy, all the way to what may feel like a full on flu or cold depending on how toxic your body was.

Give this product time to work. This does not mean a few days or even weeks. I didn't go through my real detox until 3 weeks after I started this product.

After all, the man who gave us alternating current(the electricity in our homes) also tried to give us wireless electricity, but because everyone said it was impossible, we lost this great technology for almost 100 years(Nokia is working on a cell phone grid that will charge our cell phones wirelessly as long as you have a signal.) Don't let this product fall to the same demise just because people say it's impossible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, October 28, 2011
I have been taking this for about 3 months and I LOVE it. I used to have low energy all the time and I try work out daily. Prior to taking the cell food, I would be out of breath, trying to keep up with my work out and exhausted by the end of the day. After drinking water with the cell food drops in it, it has boosted my level of energy. I now, can keep up with the work out and I just feel more vibrant over all. My skin has improved as well as my libido (which was a nice added bonus). I am 45 and I feel like 25 after taking this. It did give me a little heart burn when I first started it, but nothing a little tums didn't resolve. The heart burn has subsided now that its been about 3 months. I am on my third bottle and just ordered more, because I don't want to be without it.

Cellfood Liquid Concentrate, 1-Ounce Bottle