Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2012
Understand that L2 is not a weight loss supplement in the manner most people think. The water loss really doesn't account for much weight, maybe two or three pounds (I do it every 6 months or so, so I'm probably only seeing a pound). That being said, the aesthetic gain is pretty substantial. My muscle looks more defined and the striations between the fibers are more noticable without the extra water. My vascularity is always much more exaggerated after a bottle of L2, to the point that guys at the gym who have seen me 5 or 6 days a week for the last few years will randomly stop me and ask what I'm on (especially on Arm Day).

In general, Cellucor's products don't tend to be very forgiving on your wallet. That being said, L2 is a staple in my stack whenever I want to shred.

Side note - Drink a TON of water. If you're not already drinking a gallon a day, you should make that a goal while on a diuretic. The first time I ran L2 I was heavily dehydrated and got headaches. This time around Cellucor's T7 was also in my stack and I got crazy hiccup spells a few different times haha...
on July 3, 2014
I had been gaining a considerable amount of water weight after cycling on creatine for my supplement stack and needed to shed off the extra water weight for an event. I followed the instructions on the container EXACTLY as it was written and not a single ounce of water weight was dropped after taking the first 40 capsules (and yes, I had stopped taking the creatine several days before even beginning the L2). I was working out regularly when taking this as well with a decent amount of cardio before lifting.

I even gave the product the benefit of the doubt and have been taking the second cycle (the last 40 capsules) a week after finishing the first. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED. Perhaps I should have taken the hint when I wasn't urinating any more than usual when increasing my water intake.

Cellucor claims that this product is a POWERFUL diuretic when it did absolutely nothing. I purchased the product after getting a half-off Cellucor deal from Groupon. Did they give me a faulty batch? Probably. Will they do anything about it? Unlikely.

I would love to give this product another try because, honestly, I love Cellucor's other products - C4 in particular. However, I am hesitant to give L2 another chance when I feel as though I have been duped out of buying it the first time.
on November 9, 2015
Works best out of all diuretics I have used in the past. Immediate results. I take the full dose recommended and cycle it for about a week after the first 4 days. Would def recommend for others to use.
on May 16, 2013
I started taking this a week before my weigh in to loose the extra water weight. What I didnt know was that I would need about 20 bottles of water everyday just to stay hydrated. Please follow instructions cause they do make tinkle alot
on May 24, 2016
USE WITH PLENTY WATER. To clear away doubt Google how diuretics work before using to make sure you make an informed decision.

LADIES...
Personally, I mainly use this product swap out from the Cellucor Super HD (http://amzn.to/27RLBce) during lady time for the dual benefit of a non caffeine energy boost and very helpful diuretic.

This gets 4 stars out of 5 because of the very thin nature of the capsule. This factor is typically fine except in my experience of planning ahead using pill boxes. That proved a little hit and miss with this product.
on February 5, 2014
Fantastic!! As long as you remember to DRINK enough water during the use of this product ...The results are fabulous! Visible within 24 hours of first ! Love it !!
on October 8, 2014
Honestly I'm not sure how much this worked at all. I didn't feel like I lost much water weight at all. If anything it might have helped manage it. For the high price though I would say it is not worth it. There are probably plenty of cheaper more effective solutions out there so I'd say stay away unless you're a hardcore Cellucor fan.
on May 14, 2014
I would not waste your money on this product. I drank the recommended water and still got leg cramps but did not drop any water weight.
on March 2, 2015
With proper diet and exercise which you already should have been doing added with Cellucor L2 will give you the shredded look you want. It's not a miracle pill so if your fat and out of shape you will stay that way this product is not for you. Make sure to drink lots of water while you take this stuff for 5 days! It's as advertised this stuff works
on December 22, 2013
I thought I had read the instructions , and it's no fault of the company but I was looking for a water pill that could be taken more consistently, not a 14 day power shred. I like and have used cellucor products before, this one just isn't working for me, Read them to see if they are for you.