4.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to all the bad reviews!
I was an avid Ephedra user. I know it was super bad for my health, but it was never used in excess and I maintained a great weight loss, had tons of energy, and was able to curb my cravings. This is the next best thing, but not to be used lightly because this almost seems stronger.

You must listen to the label (Ephedra didn't tell you to stop use after 8...
Published 7 months ago by HDietrich

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure if meth...
Published 3 months ago by Alex Keller

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure if meth..., May 24, 2014
If you follow the instructions and take it on an empty stomach, this stuff makes you feel like you just fellated a rocketship. You will be bouncing off walls mentally and physically, you will question the entire universe and why it isn't as awesome as you with your brand new coked-out-of-your-gourd outlook on life. You will transcend such pedestrian things as moderation in gas pedal usage, not sweating a lot, shaking, and hunger.

You will be superman for a few hours, and then you will crash. And then you will wonder why. Why god? Why have I taken this capsular superbeast? You may consider curling up in the fetal position and having a good cry, calling exes and asking why they began to hate you. I assure you, it was this. They hated you because Cellucor Super HD helped get you shredded, but also made you a raving lunatic.

Proceed with caution

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to all the bad reviews!, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Cellucor Super HD Thermogenic Fat Burner, 120 Capsules (Health and Beauty)

You must listen to the label (Ephedra didn't tell you to stop use after 8 weeks I just did between bottles took time off) don't start with taking two freaking pills right away. Take one a day until you get used to it, and even then be cautious when you start to take two, take them some time apart and with LOTS and I mean LOTS of water. If you feel nausea starting drink more water! This is a fat burner and can cause dehydration half of the throwing up in the other reviews I'm almost certain is due to dehydration. I also have taken one before breakfast and one three hours after breakfast and one after lunch (mid-afternoon), but don't take too late or you will be awake forever! I've even taken it an hour after eating and still get the same great benefits!

You'll be able to tell after your first pill how you will react. If you feel warm, shaky, and clammy then drink lots of water and wait it out. Don't try and push a workout. Even if you wait an hour it will still have the same effect, you'll burn more calories and sweat a ton which means drink more water! You see those wackos at the gym with a gallon just that is what you should be trying to drink in a day especially if you are using supplements. Good Luck and take it slow. No one gained anything (or lost anything) by over doing it! Be Safe!

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but..., August 30, 2014
Okay so let me review this a little more detailed for you, because it does work BUT -

I've tried just about everything. And I can't tell you how much I miss Oxy Elite Pro. I had originally bought this with the CLK pills for a double hit. And I have to recommend that combination. I lost 10 pounds (with little exercise) taking both the HD and the CLK.

After those bottles ran out, I decided to stick with the Cellucor Super HD. By itself, it doesn't work so great. I notice that I'm more energized and have less of an appetite but it's nothing extraordinary. I continue to take it to maintain my weight. I don't have access to a gym (I live in a small town) and don't have any equipment at home so I just do small workouts in my house.

My recommendation - COMBINE this with the Cellucor CLK formula. You'll notice more results.

5.0 out of 5 stars wired to the gills, November 16, 2013
I just took one for the first time and it's true that for energy it is definitely and A+++++++. Warning for those with anxiety: DO NOT TAKE THESE. IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, give it a try! :), August 18, 2014
This stuff really works, I've been through probably 6 bottles of this stuff & it has never failed me. Last year it helped me lose 30 lbs, I saw an increase in my energy which helped me get through my workouts. The guy at Gnc recommended that I pair this with Censor for even better results & so far my thighs have gone from flabby to toned. Will definitely recommend this product, just remember to drink lots of water, eat clean & workout! Seriously, this is not a magic pill you have to put in work to see the results you want. & another another helpful tip is to make sure you make eating clean & working out a lifestyle change & not just a quick fix to lose weight other wise you will gain the weight back. I lost 40 lbs last year & gained most of it back I'm now working the weight off again but trying to make this a lifestyle so I can always stay in shape. Good luck. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars You definitely get nauseous if you don't eat with them ..., September 5, 2014
You definitely get nauseous if you don't eat with them, but it does suppress the appetite, which is counter productive when you need to eat with them in order to not feel sick, have a big breakfast and try splitting the contents of the capsules in half until your body can adjust.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, October 13, 2013
I love this product, it helps maintain energy and I've already lost 8 lbs. in two weeks. I'am Feeling great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, December 4, 2013
It really works. Lost 5 lbs. but keeps you awake few hours after you take it.. Plan to take this supplement atleast 6 hours before you go to sleep

4.0 out of 5 stars no jitters, November 21, 2013
Ian Stoffel "Ian" (Southern California) - See all my reviews
works great, I've used many cellular products and i really like this one. doesn't give me the jitters like their previous product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Weightloss Suppliment, February 11, 2014
The first time I took this product I lost 35lbs in the two month period and gained muscle. Exceeded my expectations.

Cellucor Super HD Thermogenic Fat Burner, 120 Capsules