Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 6, 2015
Cellucor is alright.. I lost a little bit of weight using it but unfortunately it gave me the jitters big time.. Since then I've started taking this thermogenic and that doesn't give me the same jitters with the same weight loss effects. I would definitely suggest the organiheart brand thermogenic over any I've used so far so I'd try it out first.
11 comment506 of 566 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2014
I was an avid Ephedra user. I know it was super bad for my health, but it was never used in excess and I maintained a great weight loss, had tons of energy, and was able to curb my cravings. This is the next best thing, but not to be used lightly because this almost seems stronger.

You must listen to the label (Ephedra didn't tell you to stop use after 8 weeks I just did between bottles took time off) don't start with taking two freaking pills right away. Take one a day until you get used to it, and even then be cautious when you start to take two, take them some time apart and with LOTS and I mean LOTS of water. If you feel nausea starting drink more water! This is a fat burner and can cause dehydration half of the throwing up in the other reviews I'm almost certain is due to dehydration. I also have taken one before breakfast and one three hours after breakfast and one after lunch (mid-afternoon), but don't take too late or you will be awake forever! I've even taken it an hour after eating and still get the same great benefits!

You'll be able to tell after your first pill how you will react. If you feel warm, shaky, and clammy then drink lots of water and wait it out. Don't try and push a workout. Even if you wait an hour it will still have the same effect, you'll burn more calories and sweat a ton which means drink more water! You see those wackos at the gym with a gallon just that is what you should be trying to drink in a day especially if you are using supplements. Good Luck and take it slow. No one gained anything (or lost anything) by over doing it! Be Safe!
55 comments174 of 223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
I have been absolutely blown away by the results I've received from this product! I almost didn’t try it because I had a very disappointing experience with Ubervita W700 right before I tried this but was desperately in need of something to help me break through a weight loss plateau with which I’ve struggled for months. I had a lot of success with Oxyelite Pro a few years ago but that product is no longer available. When I searched for fat burners on Amazon Ubervita W700 was the first product to come up, it had great reviews so I decided to give it a shot. It did absolutely nothing for me, despite eating a clean ketogenic diet and working out faithfully - HIIT and weight training.

I was on the verge of resigning myself to the higher weight but was determined to meet the weight goal I had set for my 50th birthday which is coming up in just 4 more weeks so decided to try one more option. This time I did more extensive research and decided to try Cellucor HD. I also purchased the other Cellulcor product, CLK, as the reviewers who had the best results were those that stacked these two products together.

I have only taken it for 3 days, and in 3 days, I have I have blown past my plateau - I’ve lost 6 lbs! 15 minutes after the first dose, I noticed a significant boost in my energy, not to mention an elevation of my mood that felt awesome, that continues throughout the day. I also have noticed a decrease in my appetite and cravings. As for my dosage, for now I am sticking with one HD in the morning, one in the afternoon, and just three of the CLK’s a day – one with breakfast, lunch and dinner. The maximum dose is two HD’s in the morning and six CLK’s but I am sticking with the lower dose as long as I continue to see results.

Now I know many people will say that I’ve just lost water weight. Maybe, but since I had been consistently eating ketogenic before I started the product, I don’t think I had that much water to lose. Others will assume that I must have a lot of weight to lose but no; I started Cellucor just 13 pounds over my ideal weight. I attribute most of the weight loss to the fat-burning action of the Cellucor. There is a visible reduction of fat in the "trouble" zones of my body and yesterday, after just two days, I wore the skinny jeans that were too tight to wear last week, and they felt loose!

Bottom line, I was not an easy case, my body was resisting my weight loss efforts, but Cellucor did exactly what it said it would for me. I started the week thinking I would have to accept weighing more than I wanted on my 50th birthday. Today, I am optimistic that with Cellucor I can reach my goal weight. It may not work for everyone, but for anyone that has struggled to lose weight, especially women of a “certain” age, I encourage you to give it a chance.
0Comment41 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2014
The first time I took this product I lost 35lbs in the two month period and gained muscle. Exceeded my expectations.
0Comment37 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
Been taking these for about a month and no. Just no. They don't do anything. In fact, I think they increase the hunger. Besides that, they make you feel AWFUL for the first few days until your body adjusts. I take one in the morning stacked with Cellucor CLK and that's it. No weight loss and I've been eating less and I still go to the gym every day.

Not worth the price.

HOWEVER: If you have a terrible hangover, these will help alleviate the symptoms in a timely matter and get you up and moving. Fun fact.
on November 16, 2013
I just took one for the first time and it's true that for energy it is definitely an A+++++++. Warning for those with anxiety: DO NOT TAKE THESE. IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT.
22 comments60 of 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2014
These really work. Been using them for two weeks and dropped seven pounds!! I'm excited to keep using them! YAY!
on February 27, 2014
It really works for me I love them n I'll use them again am losing fat all I've my body thank yo soooo much
on March 4, 2014
Great energy to work out. Great mental clarity. Didn't lose a pound, but didn't gain any. Have much more definition and muscle
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
works great, I've used many cellular products and i really like this one. doesn't give me the jitters like their previous product.
0Comment14 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse