Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 20, 2015
Being a guy, when I was asked to review this item in exchange for a free sample, my first response was 'I dont think so'. However when my wife got wind that I had been given the opportunity, she quickly changed my mind. She has been fighting a celulite build up around her upper thighs for a while now, and exercising wasn't seeming to get her anywhere. So I placed the order. Little did I know what I was getting in to.

When I first received it, my first concern was how this was going to smell on her. * I do have to sleep with her you know* That concerned was quickly quieted, as it has somewhat of a fruity smell to it. Very faint, and not as strong as many of the lotions she buys, but a nice hint. The texture was very... well, creamy.

Now this isn't some fly-by-night review, and like any herbal supplement or cream I've reviewed, you need time to see if it actually works. This is definitely no overnight miracle cream that instantly erases any blemishes. Twice daily the cream was applied to her upper thighs, and the supply lasted about 2 weeks before running out. Let me tell you, there is definitely a visual change in appearance of cellulite! So much so, that I tried to coerce my wife in to letting me post the before and after pictures we took for reviewing. *As you can see that didn't work* However a statement she made sums up how well this product is

"Buy me 2 or 3 more jars of it, and we will talk!"

Watch out guys, this is a trap for free massages twice daily .... but boy does she look good!
on November 1, 2015
This made my skin soft but I didn't notice any difference in the appearance of cellulite. What finally did work was a crazy amount of squats and vitamin C, citric acid helps break down fat deposits so you're better off with taking supplements and working out, also increasing cardio will increase blood flow and also make cellulite appear less prominent.
on October 7, 2014
I've really enjoyed using this product. I purchased a jar to try it out and see if it actually works. The smell of the product is great. Its smells fruity and pleasant. It absorbs into the skin and dries very quickly so that you can get dressed quickly in a crunch. My only issue with the product is that it only lasted for 2 weeks before the jar ran out of cream. That means to continue using this product it would cost me about $80 per month to apply this twice a day. I have instead decided to try a couple of their competitors product as they are offering their product at half of the price and claims to produce the same results with many more favorable reviews.
on December 11, 2014
This is a very good high quality cellulite cream. I absolutely love this. It goes on very smoothly and not greasy. My skin feels extremely soft and more healthy looking. Very good for cellulite and skin imperfections. This is also good for dry skin. This cream is all natural and has not made my skin break out. Highly recommended!!!
* I received this product free in exchange for my honest unbiased review.
on April 9, 2015
I have been using this cream for a couple of weeks and I see slight results already. I've tried several different creams but so far this is the best one I've used. I plan to order more and continue to use it.
on January 14, 2015
I've used this on my legs for two weeks abs I do notice a difference, my skin has firmed up, not dramatically but noticeable. Great product. I received a discount in exchange for an honest unbiased review
on December 22, 2014
I received this item in exchange for an unbiased review and I was so excited when it came in the mail!
I imediately started using it! I don't have a huge problem with cellulite but my thighs are starting to get that "cottage cheese" appearane. My legs are very muscular but i wont ever wear a baithing suit without a skirt because of the dimpples forming at the top of each thigh. This product is firming up areas that even excercise could not even help!
It has a nice light scent and feels great on!
It is non greasy and absorbs right in so I don't have to wait to get dressed!
And it has the most retinol you can get without a perscription.
Very pleased with this cellulite remover cream/lotion, will definitely recomend this to my sister!! wink wink!!
5 stars from this girl!
on January 25, 2015
So I waited for almost a month to write this review because I wanted to make sure that this product really works. I'm usually a skeptic about these type of firming or getting rid of cellulite creams. Thankfully, I was able to try this product at a discounted rate. Well, about close to a month of using this product at twice a day, I can honestly say I haven't seen additional stretch marks on my belly, and I'm about 8 months pregnant. My thighs legs feel firmer, and I'm sure this cream helped. What I also like about this cream is that it doesn't smell and it feels smooth and silky without the oily feeling after you put it on.
on December 15, 2014
This is my first time using a cellulite cream, I must say that I am impressed. After a short period of time I can say that my skin on my upper thighs have become firmer and softer. It is quick and simple, just put on before I go to bed at night and don't have to worry about it anymore. I received quick shipping and great customer service, I will continue to order once I run out. I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion, and in my opinion it is worth the purchase and you receive a good amount.
on October 31, 2014
This smells amazing and it is easily applied to the skin and it absorbs very quickly. I personally tried this on my hips and it did not leave any residue or sticky feeling. I will be using this with my derma roller to see how much more effects I can get from this cream. It can be used twice a day too just make sure you are really rubbing it into the skin. I also like the container it looks really cute. I received this product an exchange for my honest review.