5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch Red Dragon Motif Roman Numerals with Chain Full Hunter Steampunk Cosplay PW-74 (Watch)
I purchased this Celtic pocket watch as a graduation gift for my nephew who loves cosplay. I was thrilled to find a pocket watch with the cosplay theme, plus red is his favorite color so this was a double bonus. I was more than pleased when I opened the expensively packaged box. The pocket watch is BEAUTIFUL !!! The quality totally exceeded my expectations for this price range. It has good color, size and weight and comes with a chain and an extra battery. It is the perfect gift. I am sure that my newphew will treasure this pocket watch for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 2, 2014
This watch is beautiful. I also bought a $10 pocketwatch at the same time and the difference is stunning. This outshines that $10 piece of crap like a diamond does a piece of granite. Arrived fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son love's it, January 31, 2014
I got this watch for my son and be love's it he likes to show it off and it keeps good time

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price., September 28, 2014
Very bright and shiny. I thought it would look a little more antique, so I am a little disappointed in the brassy look of it, but overall the detail is good and my son loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pocket Timepiece -- with Dragons!, October 1, 2014
My grandson carries this with him every day.
That makes us both smile.