4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch
Published on January 22, 2012 by Edward Hudson

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitch Appeal
This is a tacky over-the-top "Celtic" watch, arrives in a tin with the words "Live Long and Prosper" and comes with a cheap
Published on June 9, 2012 by Hollieshaikorma

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, January 22, 2012
Edward Hudson (JACKSONVILLE, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
ITs a great watch, does look better in person than it does in the picture. Took a little longer then I expected to mail but thats probably because I'm located in a barracks. Seems kinda smaller than what I expected but I've never had a pocket watch before so the size could be normal. Only thing that Irritates me is the small green stone in the very center because it looks so cheesy its not even funny. Its a much lighter green than the emerald leafs, it looks like one of those plastic gems you can find on toys or something. I just wanna take it off its so irritating, but that could just be me.

Overall, it looks great and for that price its a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great., February 29, 2012
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
This is a great little watch, I don't think I'll ever leave the house with out it. There's really nothing negative I can say about this watch, it even shipped earlier than expected! It's got good craftsmanship on the watch itself and on its tin, though it was 'Live long and prosper' on it which makes it seem a little goofy, but still a great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kitch Appeal, June 9, 2012
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
cigarette lighter. Talk about cross-marketing! Meant for a cigarette-smoking, Celtic-loving Trekkie? I rate 3 stars for its entertainment value, not to mention the radioactive green color of the watchface and the tacky green "gem" on the cover. Will use it
on Halloween.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
Just like some of the other reviewers mentioned, I also didn't get the free lighter. I even called Bud K customer service and they said they would send one out, but they never did. As for the watch itself, it does look cheaper than in the picture. I guess it works, which is why I even gave it two stars. I also bought another Bud K item at the same time and it had fallen apart during shipping because it was so cheap. I just made a point to never buy anything else from Bud K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
A beautiful watch that keeps time very, very well. It has excellent workmanship too. I gave it as a gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars It did not come with the free lighter, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
Everything was fine, but it clearly says that it includes a free lighter, and it did not come with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars No lighter and the shutting mechanism broke within 2 weeks of purchase, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
My son wanted this and used his own money to purchase it. The motto on the box is hokey. The watch is cheaply made and the order came without the promised lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for my friend, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
My friend is Irish and loves celtic designs. She mentioned wanting a pocket watch so when I saw this I decided it was perfect. She was really happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome watch,, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
very nice quality, don't have any issues with it, great quality, decent strength chain, don't scratch easily. plus all your weird trekkie friends will have a cow for the tin it comes with,

5.0 out of 5 stars CELTIC POCKET WATCH & TIN LIGHTER, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin (Watch)
I BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE WHO LOVES THE CELTIC CULTURE. A HIP AND FANTASTIC LOOKING POCKET WATCH WITH A INCREDIBLE PRICE.

Celtic Pocket Watch And Tin