Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 22, 2012
Its an alright watch, does look better in person than it does in the picture. Took a little longer then I expected to mail but thats probably because I'm located in a barracks. Seems kinda smaller than what I expected but I've never had a pocket watch before so the size could be normal. Only thing that Irritates me is the small green stone in the very center because it looks so cheesy its not even funny. Its a much lighter green than the emerald leafs, it looks like one of those plastic gems you can find on toys or something. I just wanna take it off its so irritating, but that could just be me.

Overall, it looks great and for that price its a good deal.

Edit: I did no't receive the free lighter.
22 comments16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 29, 2012
This is a great little watch, I don't think I'll ever leave the house with out it. There's really nothing negative I can say about this watch, it even shipped earlier than expected! It's got good craftsmanship on the watch itself and on its tin, though it was 'Live long and prosper' on it which makes it seem a little goofy, but still a great buy!
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2012
This is a tacky over-the-top "Celtic" watch, arrives in a tin with the words "Live Long and Prosper" and comes with a cheap
cigarette lighter. Talk about cross-marketing! Meant for a cigarette-smoking, Celtic-loving Trekkie? I rate 3 stars for its entertainment value, not to mention the radioactive green color of the watchface and the tacky green "gem" on the cover. Will use it
on Halloween.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2013
Just like some of the other reviewers mentioned, I also didn't get the free lighter. I even called Bud K customer service and they said they would send one out, but they never did. As for the watch itself, it does look cheaper than in the picture. I guess it works, which is why I even gave it two stars. I also bought another Bud K item at the same time and it had fallen apart during shipping because it was so cheap. I just made a point to never buy anything else from Bud K.
on February 4, 2013
My son wanted this and used his own money to purchase it. The motto on the box is hokey. The watch is cheaply made and the order came without the promised lighter.
on February 10, 2013
A beautiful watch that keeps time very, very well. It has excellent workmanship too. I gave it as a gift.
on February 8, 2013
Everything was fine, but it clearly says that it includes a free lighter, and it did not come with it.
on January 20, 2013
I've only worn it out in public once so far, and it grabbed many peoples attention. I love that it opens and shuts really easily. It fits the small watch pocket on all my jeans. No complaints here! 10/10
on August 10, 2013
very nice quality, don't have any issues with it, great quality, decent strength chain, don't scratch easily. plus all your weird trekkie friends will have a cow for the tin it comes with,
on October 2, 2013
My friend is Irish and loves celtic designs. She mentioned wanting a pocket watch so when I saw this I decided it was perfect. She was really happy with it.

See 1 answered question