Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 22, 2000
I for one thoroughly enjoyed this CD. I bought it when I was around the age of 8 or 9, now I'm 14, and I've loved listening to it all thsi time. Especially the song with Loreena McKennitt, Snow. Such a gorgeous tune! I've enjoyed this CD for the past 5 or 6 years, and when I started learning the fiddle, I taught myself how to play Inishbofin when I was bored visiting a friend of the family. Everyone should at least give this CD a try, especially if you love celtic music.
on May 8, 1999
Robert Leon's number on this CD, called Inishbofin, is an absolutely beautiful song. Other works by John Doan, Loreena McKennitt and Mychael Danna (who are all at the top of my list of favorite artists) make this an excellent CD overall.
on January 25, 1999
This was a good follow-up to the first release. The only CDs that rivals the Twilight series is Tingstadd's "Pastorale", "Give and Take", "The Gift" (Seasonal), and a "Sense of Place". Great guitar and instrumentals including Rumbel on the Oboe. Also Nightnoise, "Shadow of Time" is very similar. Enjoy!!!
on April 27, 2012
This album has become one of my favorites, due to its relaxing melodies and pleasing nature. I work in a somewhat stressful environment, and have found that both this cd, and the other albums in the Celtic Twilight series are relaxing, insightful, and downright soothing. I recommend this to everyone as a great series of music to re;ax the soul.

Celtic Twilight 2
on November 6, 1999
I bought this cd two years ago. I can still listen to it over and over. Often, I play it while I pray. It allows me to focus on Christ because the music touches my soul. For a moment, I can set aside the stress and business of life and talk with my savior. Buy this cd, you will not be disappionted.
on August 17, 2003
I find after a stressful day, this celtic music is very relaxing and soothing. I cannot wait to hear the others. I highly recommend it!
on March 18, 2015
I can't really give a proper review of this music. I got rather obsessed with it when I was young, and now I drag it out of the dust every few years (figuratively, I'm listening on Spotify right now). So it just sounds like home, and peace, and nostalgia. Which are awesome things, which is why this album gets five stars.
on November 4, 2006
In a world where everything is meant to keep you on edge this CD was such a welcome relief. You sit and listen to the music and you're enjoying it for the music and all of a sudden you realize you're more relaxed than you've been in a long time. Love it.
on March 3, 2012
I'm looking for the sheet music, so I can have it for my collection. Really magical sounding!! They took the stereotypical sounding Celtic music and turned from a funky folk music (which I love) to a spiritually uplifting sound (which I also love).
on July 30, 2010
I have a cassette tape of this music but, of course, needed to have it on a CD in order to continue listening to it. The music is beautiful. It arrived in the described condition.