Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

100%
Format: PaperbackChange

on April 16, 2010
This is a great book for any Celtic Woman fan to have in their collection. In my opinion, it is the best of the 3 song books. It has the entire set list from the 'Songs from the Heart' DVD plus 'You'll Be In My Heart' which is only on the CD. I recommend this book to anyone who is a fan of Celtic Woman or Irish music.
on June 16, 2011
As a vocalist, as well as a Celtic Woman fan, I am delighted with "Songs from the Heart"!

I was recently in charge of planning a program of Irish, Scottish and Welsh tunes for my music club. I was particularly interested in including "Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears" in a segment on emigration, and found the song was included in this book. Amazon's price (approximately one-third off the suggested retail price) was so reasonable that I didn't mind paying for expedited shipping. The item arrived, as promised, within two business days.

I was pleased to discover that the musical arrangements are not just solo versions, but include vocal harmonies. While the piano accompaniment on "Isle of Hope..." was not what I'd hoped for-- written as melody, plus simple chords through most of the song--my accompanist was able to embellish, and the vocal harmonies made for a lovely performance! (I should mention that, after looking through other selections in the book, this overly simplified piano accompaniment does not appear to be the norm.)

In general, I am very pleased with "Songs from the Heart" and would recommend it to others who enjoy Celtic music.
on December 29, 2014
I am just starting my study of Celtic singing and was pleased to find this book. I am also glad to note that there are not very many repetitions of songs in this book and "Celtic Woman Songbook", so I should have at least 43 songs to choose from, which is a pretty decent inventory to begin with.
on April 3, 2013
I love this book! All of the songs are so gorgeous and the arrangements sound exactly like the way they are performed in the show! I'm super pleased that it arrived in perfect condition and very quickly!
on December 17, 2012
I love this book!!!!! I really like it, all songs are beautiful, easy and I love Celtic Woman! I recommended this product!
on December 20, 2010
I love Celtic Woman. I've always wanted one of their song books to sing from, and this one has all of my favorites. Even has all of the harmonies broken out in the most amazing version of Amazing Grace I've ever heard! If you love singing their stuff, the book is well worth it!
on December 8, 2010
This is a must for anyone who loves Celtic Woman. Take it along to see them and be able to sing along. Nice to have along in case they are available for autographs. Just absolutely fabo.
on June 15, 2011
I am ecstatic to have this book! Like the CD, the book has the lyrics with piano notation and chords. It is fantastic, and the songs speak to the heart.
on September 24, 2014
AS BIG FAN OF CELTIC WOMAN I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE THIS BOOK TO ADD TO MY GROWING COLLECTION OF ALL THINGS RELATED TO CELTIC WOMAN!!!
on February 15, 2011
Book accompanies a great CD, and these songs seem to have the same harmonizations in the book as the singers perform.