5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!!!!!!!!
I love this book, it contains the Law that everyone should learn and be aware of. It came on time just before my class. thank you. I will order more again in the future.!!!
Published 10 months ago by Lorna Wheatley

3.0 out of 5 stars Business Law Book review
This book have marker on it. It's ok for me to work with but I hope it would't be a problem for me to return it later on.
Published 6 months ago by cuong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!!!!!!!!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Cengage Advantage Books: Business Law Today, The Essentials: Text and Summarized Cases (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, January 23, 2014
I ordered this book for one of my classes and i was so worried it wouldnt come on time, but i got it just a few days after buying it. It was in amazing shape and was well shipped. Id do business with them again for sure. Thank you =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, January 17, 2014
This book is full of information that is easy to digest for the lay person. It includes how to write a case brief as well

5.0 out of 5 stars When I found out I had to take business law I was kind of annoyed but it was my easiest book to read this ..., October 3, 2014
This textbook is a lot easier to read and understand than I expected. When I found out I had to take business law I was kind of annoyed but it was my easiest book to read this semester! The examples are real world examples and you can even research the cases and get more information (I know I needed to for my assisgnments). I've definitely recommended this book for other friends who are taking this class with other professors and struggling. It's so much easier for them to understand!

3.0 out of 5 stars Business Law Book review, June 23, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Lengthy, but informational, June 5, 2014
Very informational. The chapters can be long and wordy... sometimes exhausting, but if you fight through it, you can learn a lot and even be on your way to becoming a legal assistant/paralegal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great textbook, May 29, 2014
This book was required for a college class. I found it very well organized with many very helpful appendixes at the end. It was easy to follow and explained complex legal terms and concepts clearly. The text is introductory but comprehensive and current.

4.0 out of 5 stars Required for class, April 6, 2014
Good book with excellent illustrations. It was required for my graduate class. Well thought out and put together. The end

5.0 out of 5 stars well written and useful, April 1, 2014
Its hard to love a text book, but this is well written and useful. Lots of information. The Kindle edition works great, except I wish they would improve the highlight capability to add more colors, and do it quickly. Also, my Kindle Pc app has a default setting which is to not remember where I was in the book when the app was last closed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Content Fine, Structure poor, February 21, 2014
The content of the book is fine. It gets the basic knowledge across. Unfortunately these styles of books let the professor be less of a professor and more of a recording- these books come with a pre-made powerpoint for the professor to drone on and click to the next slide. Its less about actually explaining the topics and engaging the students and more about checking off an item they have covered. I've had several classes with these style books and its disappointing at how distanced the instructor is from actually teaching the class. Oh well.
My big problem is that the book fell apart in the first week. I'm not rough on my books, I didn't drop it repeatedly or misuse it, but when I opened it in class a few sections of the index fell out (oh well, who reads that anyway?) then the entire cover detached from the pages. Frustrating to spend this much on a book only to have it fall apart.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›