Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Nothing Personal forum

Censorship?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2009 8:17:34 AM PDT
I love this album and this band! One question, though: has anybody else noticed on their copy of it that the lyrics on "A Party Song" (track 11) are censored? The lyrics printed in the booklet are not censored, but during the second verse Alex sings "Nothing more than a casual f***" and on my copy of the album this is censored in the song. Does anyone know why this is censored when the f-word in "Weightless" is not?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2012 10:39:33 AM PDT
Yes, I know the answer to your question...3 years after your post, haha. It's pretty much the same rule of thumb as PG-13 movies. They get one F-bomb. If you exceed your one F-bomb you get slapped with an R-rating, or in the music industry a Parental Advisory sticker. Still love this band myself. Don't Panic - Oct. 9th.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Nothing Personal forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
NOTHING PERSONAL
NOTHING PERSONAL by All Time Low (Audio CD)
4.4 out of 5 stars (47)