Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 10, 2014
First I will say I'm not impressed by the quality of this cap, the springs fells out after only using it a few times. Leading up to that, I really liked the cap. However, Goja is a top notch company for customer service and I would not hesitate to buy from them again. After seeing a negative review they contacted me and offered to replace or refund the cap.
on November 5, 2012
Product shipped fast and arrived earlier than expected. This lens cap fits my 49mm Sony NEX lenses perfectly and the center pinch is easier to release than the standard Sony cap. The bonus micro-fiber cloth is also great for cleaning lenses and LCD screens. Recommended!
on October 8, 2014
I bought this to replace the lens cap that came with the stock 18-70mm lens for my Alpha100. I think it's even better than the original one, which is made out of thin, flimsy plastic and I feel like the materials are stronger and perhaps there's some metal springs for the pinching mechanism. The resistance is considerably stronger.

The microfiber cloth is also a nice bonus, making this purchase a bargain if you paid less than $5. I don't use the tether strap and it was pretty easy to remove it with just my fingers. If you're not sure this will fit your lens, look at the one you're trying to replace. If it says 55mm somewhere, this is what you're looking for.
on March 3, 2016
Perfect. I lost my lens cover and really needed a new one stat. This got here fast and was just as expected and advertised. It fit perfectly and even came with a lens wipe, which you can never have too many of. I especially love that this cover has a string attached. Hopefully it prevents me from losing another cover! Highly recommend all around for efficiency and price tag. Trustworthy seller as far as this product goes.
on March 18, 2016
I purchased the 58mm Altura pinch front lens cap for my Fujinon XF 18-55mm lens, it fit flawlessly, far better than the OEM cap. When attached, it is a completely secure fit, it will not pop off, unless you intentionally release it.

Fujifilm makes amazing cameras, and incredible lenses, but their lens caps are complete garbage, they are a pain to attach securely and they fall off easily. I will be buying the other sizes to replace the existing Fuji ones.
on March 6, 2013
I ordered this for my son's lens because he lost his, I purchased this one and it was a perfect fit. Fast delivery and it was nice of them to include the lens cloth, I can't get enough of those!
on October 8, 2015
I bought this lens cap for my Canon Rebel camera. The lens cap that came with the camera had been knocked loose and lost in a crowd. This lens cap is a big improvement over the one I had before. It is less likely to fall off inadvertently, and the attached leash ensures that if it falls off it won't get lost. The pinch mechanism is easy to operate but not so easy that my toddler can remove it. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on November 16, 2015
Even though the Nikon name is not on the lens cap. It is a perfect fit for my 3200 camera. Hopefully the string that is attached to the cap will prevent further loss. Worth the price, which includes a magic fiber cloth to clean electronics.52MM Altura Photo Center Pinch Front Lens Cap for NIKON D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 DSLR Cameras
on December 11, 2015
It does its job, keep the lens covered when I'm not using the camera. For that it fits the bill nicely- what I don't like is that there is no texture on the part where you pinch it to put it on or off the lens. It pops out of your fingers very easily, no real grip there. I had to dremel a groove into it to get some traction.
on November 18, 2015
A great replacement for our Canon camera when we somehow lost the lens cap that came with it. (Well, it didn't come with a strap so i guess it was a matter of time). I love how this one comes with the string so you won't lose it unless you somehow cut it off. And the lens wiper is an additional plus! Great deal for the price.