Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on December 11, 2015
There are many aspects of this movie I found stupid. The main character acted as though she was still in high school. Her lack of professionalism shows when she goes off to sleep with one of the school's dance instructors but changes her mind when she finds out her boyfriend (who she would be cheating on) is the one who sent the instructor to check out her dance skills. She's petty. A feel good movie is when the main character works hard to get where they are.
on October 27, 2015
Sorry to say it, but the two main characters were good at the stylized dancing but awful at ballet. And pretty bad acting and dialogue/script as well. Peter Gallagher was good as always and "Cooper", the instructor, is a phenomenal dancer...his rendition of Tommy's solo was definitely the highlight of this film. All in all, though they are cute enough, the main characters kind of ruined the film. With a plot this done, done, and redone, you need some spark to set the movie apart.
on October 24, 2011
The second one has nothing on the original Center Stage. Not an awesome moive not even on it's own without an original or first movie. I was pleased with the seller, product quality, shipping. Good good.
on December 22, 2012
I watched this movie expecting something at least half as good as and something like the original. What I got was the opposite. The first Center Stage was more of an introspective look at the various types of dancers that attend an academy as prestigious and as pressure filled as The American Ballet Academy. It also shows to some degree what those dancers go through to achieve their goals and how for whatever reasons they are or aren't suited to be professional dancers. This film, while the dancing was great, was nothing more than a knock-off of the very first Step Up film and that was all it was. The only difference is the person that wants to make it is a girl instead of a guy and the dancer wants to get into the American Ballet Academy. The acting was okay and the choreography was decent, but that is about all this film has going for it. Unless a person seriously loves the first Step Up film I wouldn't recommend this film to anyone who is expecting a film like the first Center Stage. Personally I loved the first Center stage film and was seriously disappointed by this film!
on May 9, 2013
As you see above my movies won't play and t happened in the middle of watchiimg What is odd o
is yesterday one of the movies played and then mpyhing,
Apple Care checked out my whole computer, my Silverlight and Adobe are complately uo yo datr. I ets al the rewuiremrnts,
Plis I admit I also have HULU pls and it wioka fine.
Its you. Is there a way to dumo the mpvies and reinstaall them. - But, You woukd need to do this. I have purchase $10 movies and feel cheated,
on December 5, 2011
I bought this movie because I loved Center Stage. I've watched the first one so many times, I was excited to see there was a sequel. However, they missed the boat with this movie. Very boring - weak storyline and no heat. Even the music is uninspiring. Don't bother with this one.
on February 20, 2015
Poor caring and character development.
on September 2, 2015
Plot was OK. Dancing segments were really nice and well preformed. But leading lady is a bit lacking in the acting department. However, Mr. Wormald was ok.
on March 7, 2016
Boring. Terrible script. Worse acting and not even good dancing. Then again I should have known better ;)
on November 16, 2015
He s hawkeeeey playa but a dancer and she's a dancer but not an actress, but they both suck.