Centipede: Infestation is a shooter designed for play on the Nintendo 3DS (sold separately) that combines aspects of run 'n gun shooting games like Smash TV and Geometry Wars with tower defense style objects to create a post-apocalyptic action experience that pays homage to the original Centipede, while bringing the brand into the 21st century. Features include: 20 weapons, 12 different power-ups, 13 bug types to battle, seven game environments filled with 40 stages, 3DS StreetPass functionality for content sharing and SpotPass functionality for content sharing with the Wii game version.
Save Maisy, Save the Future
In Centipede: Infestation players take on the role of Max, the hero and bug slayer, who must defend Maisy, a girl whose gardens bring life back to the wasteland. Squash giant mutated centipedes, spiders, beetles, grubs, caterpillars, moths, and more. Lay waste to these mutated bugs with weapons such as machine guns, flame throwers, acid guns, rockets, and missiles among others as you use bodies of the dead bugs as defenses and power-ups like turret guns and barricades, or just crush them with your mighty stomp.
About Nintendo 3DS StreetPass
Social and wired like no Nintendo system before it, Nintendo 3DS brings fellow players together in exciting new ways with StreetPass communication. Set your Nintendo 3DS to Sleep Mode and carry it with you wherever you go to exchange game data like Mii characters, high scores, and custom characters with other users you pass on the street. You control what data you exchange and you can exchange data for multiple games at once, making virtual connections with real world people you encounter in your daily life.
About Nintendo 3DS SpotPass
Nintendo 3DS includes SpotPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players even when the system is in sleep mode.
Key Game Features
- Reimagined version of the classic gaming franchise designed specifically for the Nintendo 3DS
- Explore an expansive new world with seven environments, 40 stages and five boss battles
- Choose from over 20 different weapons and 12 power-ups to battle against 13 different types of bugs
- Immersive storyline filled with a variety of gameplay and intrigue
- Team up with a friend to kill even more bugs with two-player co-op multiplayer
- Unique "StreetPass" feature for 3DS - Unique content shared between passing 3DS units
- Unique "SpotPass" feature for 3DS - Unique content shared between copies of Centipede: Infestation owned on the Wii and 3DS
13 bug types & 5 boss battles.
7 environments & 40 stages.
3DS StreetPass & SpotPass.
20 weapons & 12 power-ups.