Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

100%

on April 7, 2015
Let me preface my review with this statement; I love this Vertical Mill. I purchased this identical Vertical Mill from Harbor Freight and have nothing but good things to say it, Central Machinery, and their product/product line, having said that. . .I gave it one star because it would not let me post without at least the minimum rating. For the vendors price, NO STARS AT ALL!!! In fact I'd like to give this vendor 5 of the opposite of stars just for this insulting price.
For a couple of hundred dollars more you can buy Central Machinery's Vertical Mill Model #40939 (a huge upgrade in machine) from Harbor Freight. . . or save almost $1000 and just buy this Model( #44991). . . FROM HARBOR FREIGHT! This vendor is charging about 3x the average cost of this Model Vertical Mill, UnnnBELIEVABLE!!!(to be said with a very high degree of disdain in your voice) I'm pretty sure there's a law against that. . . and if there isn't, there should be. Very,very disappointing.

See 1 answered question