Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2013
It's functional, but for $40 I was expecting a really awesome, well-built light. This looks like something I could piece together in my garage from an extension cord, a light fixture and some heatshrink tubing. I would be happy with it for $20, but at $40 I feel kind of ripped off. There aren't any instructions included in the box, which also seems unprofessional.
on December 23, 2014
Works great. You never accidentally shut it off like every other light I have ever used. Small and durable. Never flickers, I use it all day long. I did add some reflective tape to the back side of the lens as the original shield still lets a good amount of light through.
on May 29, 2012
Great light for the money, we are professional technicians and use these lights every day they usually last Us about 5 years! As long as you keep the brake clean and other chemicals away from the plastic lenses!
on January 31, 2013
I've liked the bounce light products we have used in the past (ones with reals) but wanted one with out the real. This light works great but the ballast sits 3ft or so off the plug and gets in the way on the floor, the ballast is also made of a hard style plastic so it needed to be wrapped in rubber to protect it from cracking, which in turn makes it even bigger. will probably go back to the real type on my next purchase.
on May 3, 2014
I love this light. I have my current one for 13 years and it's still going strong. I have thrown it, dropped it and tugged on the cable but it just doesn't quit. I bought more because I need more for my shop and I knew I could count on Bounce Light. Buy one and you won't be disappointed.
on January 2, 2010
I recieved my first bounce light about 10 years ago and it is still working. the first problem i've encountered was the transformer box would occasionly get stepped on or kicked around. Nothing a little duct tape can't fix. Although now the wiring is getting a little fragile and components are a little loose, but I can't complain with all the times it has been dropped, stashed in tight corners and abused it is still in working condition. Other lights get dropped once or twice and the bulb is broken. I'll be keeping my eye open for another one soon.
on August 19, 2013
Ordered this to work in and around my car.. Dropped it a few times with no apparent damage... Bulb still works :)
Only thing I would like to see would be a tad larger light reflector that could maybe be detached..
Irritating when light shines in your eyes, which happens quite often......
on October 21, 2014
Bounce lights are great. The only problem is that after some time the lens gets cloudy from scratches so the light is not as bright as it was. Would be nice if they made it a bit smaller in diameter so it would fit in tighter places. I own three and they get nearly constant use. Wonderful product. I wonder if they could make one with LED lights?
on November 21, 2012
This is a bit cheaper than the price I paid. Power switch broke on first use and now the only way to turn it off is to unplug it. Not such a big surprise when I think that I bought it because it was cheap. It should have cost even less.
on December 16, 2012
Have only had the Bounce Lite for a few weeks. It seems to do the job and I like the position of the on and off switch which, is located on the bottom of the unit and would be difficult to accidentally turned off. I didn't do my job researching but, it should serve the hobbyist well. Professionals should keep researching.