Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Centrum Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement (Orange Burst Flavor, 100-Count Chewables)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 12, 2012
These aren't the best-tasting vitamin out there, but they're easy to chew and dissolve quickly. After that, the taste is usually gone, even if I don't have anything to chug down. That's a bonus, considering I have a palette of a 5-year-old and struggle with taking large pills. I also like the fact that these seem to have a good chunk of the essentials we need, but without going overboard. Most vitamins I've been eyeing the last few weeks either don't have enough of one thing, forcing you to find another supplement, or just way too much of another, such as one that I saw had 3000% or more of the recommend daily value, including a mega dose of vitamin A. I'd rather not push it, especially if I plan to take other supplements.

Either way, I really like this since it's quick and easy (even if a bit bad-tasting). I take Oscal chewables for the Calcium, liquid glucoasmine/chondroitin, and plan to start CoQ10 and collagen supplements for joint issues. It also seems to be a step up for me when compared to adding yet another liquid supplement to drink to my daily routine, which starts to get tedious after awhile, especially when I'm not thirsty or don't care for the taste.

The bottle I received had the following:

Calories Total 5

Copper 2 mg - 100%
Manganese 1 mg - 50%
Chromium 20 mcg - 17%
Molybdenum 20 mcg - 27%
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2010
These chewables are easy to take and taste pretty decent. It contains 100% of most of your vitamins and minerals. If you are wondering, this vitamin does contain iron and also a little vitamin K. If you need to avoid these two ingredients, (some people cant take iron) there are other vitamins available without them, but otherwise, this is a good basic vitamin for most people that is easy to chew (one tablet per day), and its cheap. They also dont upset my stomach at all. These are basically the adult version of "Flintstones" vitamins. I do recommend them. I wish they were shaped like spongebob, though. :-)
review image
33 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2012
I finally got sick of flintstone vitamins and decided to give these a try. I'm in my 30's and am an awful eater who needs most of these vitamins to keep me healthy. I read the other reviews and was realy hesitant based on some of the critiques of the taste, as I am a VERY picky eater with major texture/flavor issues. I opened these an hour ago and took half of one, just to see if I could tolerate it. Wow - these are FANTASTIC! Taste like orange sherbert ice cream. They really aren't chalky at all. They remind me of a necco wafer or a piece of pez candy. And they dissolve in your mouth in, literally, 2 seconds flat. I took a sip of water and the taste was gone. I also have major stomach sensitivity issues regarding vitamins and so far, no nausea. Just a little burst of energy. I'd HIGHLY recommend anyone needing a multivitamin try these.

So to recap, a nutty, highly taste sensitive person with major stomach tolerance issues LOVES these.
on January 29, 2013
It has a in our face orange flavor that still doesn't quite mask the "vitamin" aftertaste. It is rather dry and crumbly once you start chewing, which ends up being a good thing since that helps it not stick to your teeth and lets the flavor disappear quickly.
I had some blood work done by my doctor that showed I was deficient in a few vitamins and after 3 months on this almost everything was back to normal.
on January 29, 2013
Got the vitamins you need, but the taste is like that of a chalky antacid mixed with a sweet-tart. I recommend taking it at the start of your day so you can still have some breakfast or coffee to wipe out the taste. But in the end, it does what it's supposed to. Price is hard to beat too.
on September 1, 2011
This is just what we needed after my husband's stomach bypass surgery. They were hard to find in drug stores. It is convenient to just have them delivered since he will always have to take them. They also taste pretty good for a vitamin.
on September 9, 2011
As others have mentioned, the taste isn't too great. I usually chew the pill with something else that tastes good and that cancels out the taste. I've looked around at plenty of other chewable multivitamins, but I can never find one that 1) doesn't require you to chew more than 1 a day at different times (inconvenient) or 2) provides as many nutrients as this multivitamin. The price with subscribe & save + the Amazon coupon makes this a definite save.
on February 9, 2016
The product we received was not the product shown in the picture. The formula in the picture has iron at 100% -18 mg...the bottle we got has iron at 44% or 8 mg. The bottles look the same. What gives???
on May 11, 2016
I bought this primarily for iron content. The images showed 18mg of Iron, and the received product is only 8mg, less than half! Now I'm stuck with it.

Don't buy it unless you want grab bag vitamin potency!
on July 27, 2011
the taste is ignorable. I often feel nauseous after swallowing vitamins and I just took this one and feel fine. The taste isn't really that bad...just a bit yucky. It is easily chewable and goes down quickly.