4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Decent
Published on October 12, 2012 by Lazychick

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
It has a in our face orange flavor that still doesn't quite mask the "vitamin" aftertaste. It is rather dry and crumbly once you start chewing, which ends up being a good thing since that helps it not stick to your teeth and lets the flavor disappear quickly.
Published on January 29, 2013 by V. Law

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Decent, October 12, 2012
These aren't the best-tasting vitamin out there, but they're easy to chew and dissolve quickly. After that, the taste is usually gone, even if I don't have anything to chug down. That's a bonus, considering I have a palette of a 5-year-old and struggle with taking large pills. I also like the fact that these seem to have a good chunk of the essentials we need, but without going overboard. Most vitamins I've been eyeing the last few weeks either don't have enough of one thing, forcing you to find another supplement, or just way too much of another, such as one that I saw had 3000% or more of the recommend daily value, including a mega dose of vitamin A. I'd rather not push it, especially if I plan to take other supplements.

Either way, I really like this since it's quick and easy (even if a bit bad-tasting). I take Oscal chewables for the Calcium, liquid glucoasmine/chondroitin, and plan to start CoQ10 and collagen supplements for joint issues. It also seems to be a step up for me when compared to adding yet another liquid supplement to drink to my daily routine, which starts to get tedious after awhile, especially when I'm not thirsty or don't care for the taste.

The bottle I received had the following:

Calories Total 5

Manganese 1 mg - 50%
Chromium 20 mcg - 17%
Molybdenum 20 mcg - 27%

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent tasting and easy to take, November 3, 2010
This review is from: Centrum Chewable Multivitamin, Orange Flavored, 100 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
These chewables are easy to take and taste pretty decent. It contains 100% of most of your vitamins and minerals. If you are wondering, this vitamin does contain iron and also a little vitamin K. If you need to avoid these two ingredients, (some people cant take iron) there are other vitamins available without them, but otherwise, this is a good basic vitamin for most people that is easy to chew (one tablet per day), and its cheap. They also dont upset my stomach at all. These are basically the adult version of "Flintstones" vitamins. I do recommend them. I wish they were shaped like spongebob, though. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great!, December 17, 2012
I finally got sick of flintstone vitamins and decided to give these a try. I'm in my 30's and am an awful eater who needs most of these vitamins to keep me healthy. I read the other reviews and was realy hesitant based on some of the critiques of the taste, as I am a VERY picky eater with major texture/flavor issues. I opened these an hour ago and took half of one, just to see if I could tolerate it. Wow - these are FANTASTIC! Taste like orange sherbert ice cream. They really aren't chalky at all. They remind me of a necco wafer or a piece of pez candy. And they dissolve in your mouth in, literally, 2 seconds flat. I took a sip of water and the taste was gone. I also have major stomach sensitivity issues regarding vitamins and so far, no nausea. Just a little burst of energy. I'd HIGHLY recommend anyone needing a multivitamin try these.

So to recap, a nutty, highly taste sensitive person with major stomach tolerance issues LOVES these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 29, 2013
V. Law (nashville, tn) - See all my reviews
I had some blood work done by my doctor that showed I was deficient in a few vitamins and after 3 months on this almost everything was back to normal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but the best chewable multivitamin I can find, September 9, 2011
Rhiever (East Lansing, MI) - See all my reviews
As others have mentioned, the taste isn't too great. I usually chew the pill with something else that tastes good and that cancels out the taste. I've looked around at plenty of other chewable multivitamins, but I can never find one that 1) doesn't require you to chew more than 1 a day at different times (inconvenient) or 2) provides as many nutrients as this multivitamin. The price with subscribe & save + the Amazon coupon makes this a definite save.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins yes; taste...not so much., January 29, 2013
Got the vitamins you need, but the taste is like that of a chalky antacid mixed with a sweet-tart. I recommend taking it at the start of your day so you can still have some breakfast or coffee to wipe out the taste. But in the end, it does what it's supposed to. Price is hard to beat too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of yucky but,, July 27, 2011
the taste is ignorable. I often feel nauseous after swallowing vitamins and I just took this one and feel fine. The taste isn't really that bad...just a bit yucky. It is easily chewable and goes down quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and tasty, September 1, 2011
This is just what we needed after my husband's stomach bypass surgery. They were hard to find in drug stores. It is convenient to just have them delivered since he will always have to take them. They also taste pretty good for a vitamin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi, April 6, 2013
Zeebra (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I get upset stomach when I take the regular "swallowing" version of Centrum. This chewable version works well and for whatever reason does not cause the upset stomach. i've been taking it daily for over two years now. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Multi with Excellent Iron, August 13, 2014
Mr Book (Madison, WI USA) - See all my reviews
This is a pretty complete multi-vitamin, unlike the gummies which are lacking in minerals and other nutrients. The taste is fine. No, it is absolutely not delicious but it is also not gross. I was taking these for over a year and then switched to the Costco brand non-chewable. Within weeks I noticed crippling constipation. I switched back to this brand. And here's why. For the iron (which I need as an endurance athlete), the Centrum Chewable uses Carbonyl Iron which is released more slowly and gently into the system than the ferrous based iron in most other multi-vitamins. It is great. There are cheaper and tastier alternatives out there, but for me this works because it is tolerable to chew and contains a great form of iron.