Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Flavor: Mixed Fruit|Size: 120 Count|Change

on October 26, 2012
The flavor of these is really good. They don't have any sort of funky vitamin aftertaste, and don't get stuck in my teeth.... they're more like a Skittle than anything gummy, but the shell isn't as hard. I like these a lot- but they are expensive when you need 4 of them to equal one 'whole' vitamin.

4 'chews' has 25 calories. These are NOT sugar free (which I prefer, even as a diabetic, since artificial sweeteners don't agree with my neurological system/disorders). They also have fewer vitamins than most multi-vitamins... I still like them :)

For every 4 chews, here is the vitamin breakdown (need 4 to get these amounts w/% of RDA):
Vitamin A- 2,000 IU 40%
Biotin: 150mcg 50%
Pantothenic Acid: 10 mg 100%
Iodine - 80 mcg 53%
Zinc- 5 mg 33%
22 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2012
I got these at the local big box store for about $9.50 for 60, so I'll buy it here next time. I got them because they had a free sample and tasted yummy.

While they cost about 10 cents a chew you have to take 4 a day so its more like 40 cents a day. Most Centrum brand vitamins cost about 11 cents and you only have to take 1 a day.

So if you are trying to be more cost efficient you'd be better off getting a standard multi-vitamin but these taste much better.:)

Just an FYI these are also 25 calories a serving and 6 carbs. Not a ton but definitely more than a gross tasting pill that you just swallow (Centrum for Women has 0 calories and 0 carbs.) But what do you expect for a vitamin that taste like a skittle.
on October 14, 2012
I'm a 60-year old female and have tried many popular multi-vitamins, including other Centrum varieties without good results. Most of them have made me feel nauseated or generally ill all over. I thought I'd give Centrum Flavor Burst multi-vitamins a try and much to my surprise I actually have more energy, and I feel better than I have in years. I'm very pleased with this product and it's working very well for me. However, everyone's body chemistry is different, so what might work well for me may not work for others. Also, all brands of multi-vitamins are formulated differently, so be sure to compare them.
on March 12, 2015
I love these things. Great taste and great value. What I do NOT like is fact when you receive them they appear to have been stored in a warehouse because majority of them are cracked/split open. The container also is full of dust residue too, which isn't found if purchased in stores. I'd just assume buying local, least I know they're fresh.
review image
on July 21, 2015
If you are looking for candy with a bit of nutrition, this is for you. If you are looking for a product that's actually good for you, you might want to steer clear. Somehow I missed that you take 4(!) of these. That's usually a bad sign, as far as vitamins go. The number one ingredient is sucrose, number two is corn syrup. They do taste yummy though!
on March 8, 2016
While I received these in fairly good condition, beware on how you store them (before and after opening). Note the three pics. I live in The Bahamas and thought they'd be fine on my bedroom bureau along with my other supplements (at room temperature, per the bottle). I quickly found out that I'm better off storing them in my refrigerator.

I was able to salvage about two-thirds of the bottle and put them in a separate container. Not sure yet but I'll "eyeball" the messed up ones to determine the amount I have to take per serving or toss them.
review image review image review image
on December 30, 2012
I tend to only buy chewable vitamins - I hate having to go get a glass, down some water, when with a chewable you can just grab, eat, and be done with it. Serving size is 4 chews, which is good/bad. Good on one hand, because I rarely really need a whole day's worth of minerals, since I get most of that from diet. If you just want to take one or two, it is a good boost, and they don't taste too bad. The downside, if you need to take a full serving, these go quickly, and aren't cheap. And I have to hide them from the kids since they look candy-like and have not been evaluated as a supplement for children. When I had to tell them they were 'adult vitamins' I got a 'What are you trying to pull over on us?' look.
on September 6, 2015
Both myself and my kids love these. The only hard part is they are getting kind of difficult to find. My kids have sensory issues so finding a multi-vitamin they will take easily has been a challenge at times. I was thrilled when I found these Centrum Flavor Burst vitamins. They both take them without a fuss and will actually remind me when I forget. The only drawback has been these last 6 months or so I have been having difficulty finding them in my local stores and have started to just do the subscribe option on Amazon. Would highly recommend these to anyone.
on July 24, 2015
They should be sued. FOUR vitamins is a serving size. FOUR. F-O-U-R. 4.

So with the math done, the four month supply you think you're buying is actually only A SINGLE MONTH SUPPLY.
This is completely unacceptable. I have purchased other "gummy" vitamins were two are required for a serving size so I thought this would at the very least be a TWO month supply. However, in all the "excitement" of Amazon Prime Day I forgot to check the back of the bottle. My fault completely but Amazon and Centrum should be ashamed of this false ad.
on January 15, 2014
Why should one have to take four (4) of these little candy-like chewable vitamins to get one adult doseage? They taste OK but for kids there could be a temptation to eat them like candy. I know they are for adults but kids being kids... Fairly expensive too; 120 count is 30 days worth.