Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 27, 2012
I bought this for my MMA heavybag, it took me a few hours to put together mostly because the pre-drilled holes for the bolting were difficult to align. So it took some "wrestling" to get it together. All the while I was amazed at how big this setup was. It takes up quite a bit of real estate so be prepared. That being said I use it nearly everyday.
on September 30, 2012
I have just purchased this product and I have to say for the $ amount this item is AWESOME...All the parts came in box and was packaged very professionally.It took me about 2 hours to set it up and I would recommend this product in a second.Thank you Century..
on December 9, 2013
Great stand. Not only does it hold the bag well, when I chin-up on it, it handles my weight as well with no noticed problems.
on August 22, 2012
Should have bought from local sporting goods store. Poorly packaged and items that were in box damaged. All finished bars were scratched, and no hardware or directions with package.No knowledge at this point if i even have all other supporting parts without a parts list.

See 1 answered question