Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cateye Glasses, Colors may vary
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 19, 2012
This ad is for a set of four glasses in each of the different colors. You only get one random color. The company will not honor the ad. They will blame it on amazon for advertising it wrong. On the positive note, Amazon was very helpful and quick to do a refund.
on July 26, 2013
Cute glasses, but I expected to get more than one pair. Not sure why and my daughter said for the price I was crazy for thinking that. We also received a white pair. Would have rather had a different color (lack of color selection might have been why I thought we would receive all of the colors). She will use these in her school's production of Bye Bye Birdie. They will work fine.
on January 5, 2013
It broke the minute I took it out the package i recommend no one waste there money on this garbage
on November 7, 2013
I thought this product was a 4 pack set, so I ordered 2 "packs" I got 2 white pair of glasses! I will NOT order from this company again. I should have read reviews first but I was in a hurry to have them for a sock hop party I was hosting. After receiving the 2 pair I went online to check and sure enough. Other people had the same problem. I don't blame Amazon because I know they will return them and I won't have to pay, but the company should either honour Amazon or fix their ad! Now it's the day before the party and I am out of the intended party favors for the girls!
on July 25, 2013
My granddaughter was disapponted that they were white. I would prefer to choose color instead of receiving whatever is sent.
on June 2, 2014
The item description states "Assorted glasses are sold individually, please order in multiples of 12 to receive all colors." I ordered 12 to get all colors. I received 12 WHITE.
on March 26, 2013
I was looking for a simple pair of cat eye glasses for a joke party. Unfortunately when I ordered they didn't give me the option of color and they took it upon themselves to send me the ugliest pink I've ever seen. I don't know why I wouldn't be able to order a specific color but when I contacted them they proceed to tell me they send the extras that they make and those happen to be pink.

If that's the case you should advertise it. I should be able to send it back... I will never wear these glasses and I am very irritated that I thought I was getting what I wanted when I got the opposite.
on October 27, 2015
Perfect for my 50's Halloween costume! It was a great price. I was a bit confused because the picture shows 4 colors, thinking I would get to choose my color. I didn't see that option, but knowing whichever color was received would work. I got white and its still perfect! I feel it should be clarified a little more for the colors
review image
on August 28, 2015
Extremely deceitful! Fine print says sold individually! I never would have paid almost $7 for one pair! I am a photographer and do photo booths as well! I'm hoping I can send these back and get a pack of a variety before my event!
on April 2, 2016
These glasses are SO CUTE, and surprisingly sturdy! I expected cheap costume glasses that would get a few uses out of them but be broken fairly quickly, but they are actually much stronger plastic than I expected. I have four crazy kids and they are still in one piece and look good as new. The lenses haven't popped out or anything! I think these could be used to put prescription frames into if you can find a lens place to cut them to the appropriate shape. They are slightly big on my kids faces, but I expected that. My older girls love to wear cute glasses and they have gotten a ton of compliments on these! I bought these in black, but I will be getting the other colors soon!