Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2008
I hate to take vitamins. Always have. A friend recommended that I try a liquid vitamin that I could add to juice, and so I tried Miracle 2000. I am not going to lie to you: it looks gross, smells gross, and tastes gross unless you mix it with juice, but I have never felt better in my ENTIRE life. So for one brief millisecond in the morning when I take my "shot" I cringe a little, but I have gotten used to it and I don't ever even consider skipping it! I am never nauseous afterwards (a reason I hated to take other vitamins). I have more energy than I had in college. And I haven't been sick since I started taking it regularly. This product really is a miracle. Take it from an overscheduled Mom of two who volunteers and works and still manages to cook dinner every night and get a workout in every day. None of that ever happened before this product. I could barely get out of the bed in the morning...
on August 28, 2010
Short Background:I have a immune disorder disease as well as psoriasis(dry skin patches). I found out that the psoriasis is made worse by a week immune system so I set forth to boost my immune system as much as possible. I found 9-yes 9 pills to help my immune system and was ready to buy and start taking them everyday (and I HATE taking pills). Thats when I came across the Miracle 2000.

I was Very skeptical after reading the reviews due to the apparent nasty flavor of the product but since it already had the ingredients of the 9 pills I was about to start choking down along with MANY MANY more things I needed, I figured I would give it a try.
TASTE= Horrid at first but now tollerable after 2 weeks of taking 1 capful a day.
I will be totaly honest here. It looks and smells (to me) like a babys green diaper poo. I'm guessing the flavor would be somewhat close too, at least at first.
I started out by trying to mix it with OJ-nasty, then fruit punch-nasty. For me, I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to ruin anymore drinks or prolong getting it down to the time it took to drink a whole glass of "whatever". I started pinching my nose, taking my capful straight, rinsing my mouth then drinking a strong flavored drink (tea for me)to get rid of the after taste. This whole process only took less than 30 seconds.
I had decided not to whimp out so I could give it a fair shot to see if it works. After about 3 days, I did notice not being so tired and my lower back for some reason not hurting quit as bad. After a full week I have also noticed my skin condition getting better.
After a week, I was tired of holding my nose when taking it and dared to just down a capful and drink afterwards. I was amazed that although I still don't care for the flavor it doesn't effect me anywhere near as bad as it did when I started. And now only takes like 15 seconds to take it and rinse it down.
After 2 weeks I definately have more energy, seem to have less little aches than I did before and my skin is continuing to clear. I also have an overall feeling of feeling better which I love.
THIS PRODUCT IS WELL WORTH BUYING AND I WILL NEVER BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN! It saved me from taking 9 different pills PLUS gave me extra benefits I wasn't looking for. Taste is definately something to get used to but WELL worth it.
on May 17, 2004
This is the first multivitamin/supplement I've been able to take successfully with no stomach issues, regardless of food intake. It dramatically boosts my energy level, and my skin & hair have never looked better.
I highly recommend trying it for at least 2 weeks. A lot of friends have started taking it & feel the same way I do.
on September 30, 2005
I decided to try a liquid vitamin instead of taking a multi tablet and adding so many other tablets of minerals, amino acids, omegas, and anti oxidants. Miracle 2000 has it all in just two tablespoons. I can hardly believe the energy I have had from the first dose! I teach Group Exercise in the morning and my classes have noticed that I have become a real dynamo.
on January 4, 2007
I have used Miracle 2000 off and on for 10 years and it always makes me feel better with it. I really notice when I don't take any for a while. I highly recommend it. I started using it when it was recommended to me by a co-worker in Atlanta, GA. I mix it with chocolate Silk with my flax seed in the morning and it gives me a kick start for the day.
on January 3, 2013
Some of the other reviews complain that the "green liquid" tastes and smells disgusting. Are they shaking it up? The stuff is a peachy orange color when shaken like the directions say. It is not green.

The first time I opened the bottle, I thought it smelled pretty good, but expected the worst based on these other reviews. I was pleasantly surprised: it actually tastes good to me. It's not a very strong flavor, it's kind of sweet. It tastes a lot better than the Alive liquid vitamins, in my opinion. And there's no artificial sweeteners in this one, which is a plus.

I noticed a difference in how I felt right away. It felt kind of like those little b vitamin shots, a little pick me up (I tried it at the end of the day and I was pretty beat before I tried it. Plus, I had just eaten dinner, which usually makes me MORE tired). I'm going to stick with this for 6 months and see if I look and feel better than I currently do. I'm betting I will based on the stuff that's in this. This has a lot more than most other vitamins, even other liquid vitamins.

Just remember to shake the stuff. If you don't shake it, you can clearly see green and orange swirls because it separates a bit. Shake it up and it becomes peachy orange. I'm going to guess the people who really hate the flavor and call it "green" don't shake it well and that's why it is green and tastes bad. It says to shake well right on the bottle.
on December 28, 2013
After having a horrible case of Mono, I was dealing with a horribly lowered immune system for months and literally would be sick for two weeks, then maybe have almost a full week of being healthy before getting sick again. I was completely useless, depressed, and missing a ton of work. I was ranting to my good friend and she suggested that I try some of this stuff. Normally, I have a pretty closed mind to new things and I thought how much could it really help since I was already taking Women's Raw One multivitamins religiously, but I was desperate and decided to give it a try despite my skepticism. Let me tell you, the first day I took this vitamin I felt better. I've since been taking it every day and I've been sick once for about three days in the three months I've had it...and I only take half the recommended dose most of the time. If I ever wake up with low energy or feel a cold coming on, I take the full dose in the morning and I feel so much better. I don't know what I'd do without it, and I can't recommend it enough.
on January 5, 2015
Everything as I remember. The taste is still not, well, "good" (hence the 4 out of 5), but it is acceptable when mixed with juice. I can tell when I don't take it. Still a good value for the price and without it I probably wouldn't be spending 2 1/2 hours at the gym strength training 5-6 days per week at 54 years of age.
on January 7, 2013
C'MON!! The taste....everyone it's NOT THAT BAD! I have been taking this wonderful product for many years and I don't regret a single minute!

Just put your "big girl" or "big boy" panties on and swig it! ;-) I mix mine with a medium-sized glass of orange juice and it really dulls-down the taste.

Hey, what are the trade-offs here? Do you want energy that is fantastic? How about an amped-up immune system? How about not having to down 15-20 different vitamin pills every morning (like I used to do every morning!) Believe me, taking that many supplements is FAR WORSE than mixing this in a nice, cold glass of orange juice and taking it as soon as you get up.

Yup. First thing when I roll out of bed and....SHWING! I am ready for the day!

I still can't belive the amount of energy and vitality I get from this product alone. I was a DIE-HARD Starbucks drinker every day, but no more. I am pretty much a 100% "tee-totler" which has not near as much caff as coffee. I don't need all that caffeine anymore, this product gives me all day energy, mental clarity (super-important especially at work) and I feel fabulous.

Everyone, just mix it with a nice-size glass of juice and YOU'RE DONE! Isn't a moment of very minimal taste discomfort worth your health and energy and immune system?

I know you say a hearty "Yes!" to that so all of you fine people that have problems with the taste, give it a try again. Mix it up (it dulls it down, really!) and swig it. You won't be sorry but only too glad you stuck with this terrific product.

I'm on it more than 10 years now! Yippee!
on November 15, 2010
I am a strong supporter of this product. I have both my mom and dad taking this. The taste is not as horrible as some make it out to be (I take it straight) and yes it is a thick greenish color. It reminds me of some of the chewable adult Vitamin C pills out there with its little bit of bitter flavor. Liquid vitamins absorb better and faster into your body than pills. Take this with a meal. Especially if you are not used to taking vitamins because it might upset your stomach a little. I take my full daily dose in the morning even though it is suggested to take half in the morning and half at night. I do fine without having to eat though it definitely is smarter to eat when taking it. I have been taking this vitamin for a few years now and on the few occasions that I skip my daily dose I can feel the difference. I laugh at my friends who won't take my advice and try this out when they get sick/rundown and I'm still feeling just fine.