5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, great service
Published on June 21, 2011 by michael j muller

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but.....
Published 20 months ago by Joseph A. Casillas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, great service, June 21, 2011
This review is from: Cenzo 4050 Italian Leather Briefcase Attache (Personal Computers)
This was not designed to be a laptop bag (it doesn't have a padded compartment), but I'm using for that purpose (I switched to a laptop with an SSD and am less concerned with bumps) and it looks, feels and even smells better than the common nylon messenger bag I was using previously. A 17" macbook pro will fit in here, but not in the center zip compartment. I was able to fit a 15" macbook in the center compartment, but not easily, and not without scraping the laptop along the zipper. I put my cables in the center zip, my notebook on the pocket with the pen holders, and my laptop on the other side.

The hardware on the strap broke a couple of days after I got it, but Floto sent me another strap free of charge as soon as I told them about the problem, so I gave them no "demerits" for this.

If I were to make any suggestions for improvement, it would be to make a wider strap and larger pockets for the business cards. I'm also not sure how I feel about the clasp on the main flap. It's a little hard to operate with one hand.

Overall, I like the bag a lot. I think it's a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare Quality, December 17, 2010
BRNJ (Ireland/USA) - See all my reviews
This briefcase is an example of craftsmanship hard to find these days, for this kind of price. The leather is buttery soft and beautifully finished. I cannot comment on how it will age (since I just got it), but leather of this quality usually gets better with age. The stitching is heavy-duty and pleasing to the eye as well. This brief is at a nice midway point between a firm-sided, harshly official-looking attaché and an overly casual messenger bag.

My wife was so taken with the quality of the product that we promptly purchased a purse from Floto Imports. Nice stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, February 7, 2010
This briefcase is absolutely beautiful and very functional. The leather, the closure and the handle/strap are very high quality. I bought this briefcase for my son as a Christmas gift and he bought the matching duffle for his wife. The briefcase arrived on time and is an exceptional briefcase. This is not a boring black leather or nylon case. This should last a lifetime and the leather should age beautifully. I highly recommend this briefcase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but....., January 14, 2013
I am disappointed with this briefcase. It is beautiful and I have received many compliments on it. However, it isn't particularly well-made and now I'm on the hunt for a replacement. Within the first month, the interior zipper ripped completely off. The strap broke about a month later - and to be fair, the manufacturer replaced it immediately for free. The bag always used to open, even when locked with the small key included. The leather shoulder strap left a reddish-brown stain on my shirts. About a week ago, it started tearing - there's a 4 inch rip on the side of the bag. I'm a real estate broker in NYC and packed my briefcase with an ipad, small pocket camera, charger for my phone, keys for apartments and important documents. I NEVER carried a laptop or any large, bulky items - yet it still broke down.

I'm giving this 3 stars because perhaps it wasn't meant for the wear and tear of daily use in NYC. It is gorgeous, but use with caution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the moon, December 3, 2010
I bought this as a birthday gift for my husband and he is over the moon about it. I had a very hard time finding something for someone who has everything but then I stumbled on this brief and he absolutely loves it. I highly recommend this brief - especially as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style + Durability = Dynamite!, December 6, 2010
Full Disclosure: I'm a owner of leather duffel made by Cenzo parent company Floto Imports. What sets these gems apart is how the leather ages. They seem to get softer like a cozy pair of gloves or a favorite jacket. I've actually matched them up with one of those golden bags seen on the streets of Florence and it easily came out on top. Cenzo is Floto's attempt to mix durability and functionality with the usual style and so it's far it's been a home run for me. I wheel mine into Manhattan everyday to work on the subway and it seems to be getting more comfortable with age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Briefcase, April 16, 2012
This is the nicest briefcases I have ever owned. The color is gorgeous and the leather looks very high end quality, soft and supple with nice stitching and brass detailing. It is nice and roomy and handsome inside.Will hold a laptop or tablet and several files or books. Shoulder strap is comfortable. Highly recommend and would do well for women or men.

5.0 out of 5 stars over a year, August 11, 2013
i have had this and use it everyday. this is the best and it gets broken in everyday i use it an still looks gr8

5.0 out of 5 stars Cenzo Attache Case, October 7, 2012
Guido (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
Purchased this item for my wife for a Christmas present 2011. However, received notification that it was out of stock and would probably not be available again until February. The manufacturer's customer relations were excellent in that they kept me advised as to the status of the order on a continual basis so that I ended up making it a Valentine's Day 2012 gift for my wife.

Now to the product itself. My wife loves it!! She takes great pride in using it for work every day (she is a professional executive manager in the financial industry) and has received numerous positive comments from other managers and employees. Just looking at the product the quality of the materials and workmanship is apparent. You get what you pay for and in the case of this item it is well worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars breif case, December 22, 2012
Martin Wood (dalton, ga usa) - See all my reviews
the case is great made with good quality material and just looks outstanding, the workmanship and stitching is great the one thing that i find to be above and beyond is the solid brass appointments, for example the clips and rings for the strap and the lock mechanisim all solid which is wonderfull. Now with all that being said the 2 faults that kept me from rating this all 5 stars are, it needs 2 small inside pockets for chargers and earbuds and such it has none so everything just slides around in the large pockets, the other problem for me is the strap and shoulder pad not so much the strap as the pad needs some work based on the product as a whole and then the pad you're like(come on man that's it)need to put some more thought into some small issues over all it's great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›