5.0 out of 5 stars Months of searching... Found it..!!
Published on October 31, 2010 by Robert B. Boylan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for road warriors
Published on February 8, 2012 by R. George

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Months of searching... Found it..!!, October 31, 2010
Robert B. Boylan (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
After months of searching for a replacement for my 15 year old messenger bag I have finally found it.. I was looking for the perfect bag that was sophisticated enough for work yet casual enough to run around town.. I looked at the likes of Barneys & T. Anthony and was unable to find a piece of this quality at such an incredible price.. When it arrive I was very impressed - the product was 'spot on' for what I was looking for.. Sophisticated and versatile - the leather is of incredible quality and will wear in extremely nicely.. the stitching and lining added nice touches to an already perfect piece.. I have been running around New York City answering the same question countless times "where did you get that bag".. Well here you have it - so stop asking.. LOL

In short there is no better bag at no better price.. I anticipate to have this bag for the next fifteen years and from what I can see already there is a good chance I will have it significantly longer..

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for road warriors, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
For quality it's probably 4 or 5 stars. For practicality as a traveler, 2 or 3 stars. It's large, bulky, and having to pull back the large flap almost 360 degrees gets annoying, especially on a plane. Every time I reach for this on a plane I wish I bought a smaller case with easy access down the middle. The leather is good quality but scratches easily. Overall, it's a quality bag but somewhat bulky and the pull-back flap is cumbersome in tight spaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice bag, January 22, 2011
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
I've been looking for a briefcase for about 5 months, which is a fairly standard purchasing time for me. Honestly I haven't seen anything under 1000 USD that matches this for simplicity and elegance. It feels well-made and durable, and has a really beautiful finish. I'll be buying other products from them.

UPDATE: The strap really doesn't fit the bag, it's too thin and too short. Only complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag, November 2, 2010
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
Purchased this bag since have seen the many positive reviews on Floto Imports on the web, and I was not disappointed. This bag was high quality, functional and stylish and I am planning to buy myself another piece from Floto Imports for Christmas. If this bag is a representation of his other products I have to treat myself again. I am not sure if the best feature is the quality of leather / workmanship or attention to detail in terms of the stitching but I am a fan. I work on Madison Avenue in NYC and I always laugh at the vendors who charge $$$ for a bag that may have a "prestige" name badge but I am a quality guy and Floto fits the bill. Highly recommend you try a piece and see for yourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two years later, and still beautiful, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
Two years later, I still love this bag. I use it daily; it has held up very well and often gets complimented. The leather is supple and strong and has aged nicely. It's just a pleasure to have.

This is not a cheap bag. The hardware is quality brass and easily replaceable as time wears on. That said, I did have a broken strap early on, the clip mechanism fell apart. I emailed the Floto and received a new strap in the mail a day or two later, no questions asked.

I've had repeated dialogs with Floto and I can tell you that they are really nice to deal with. It's only a very small importer, and they take customer service seriously and always follow up with a personal email or call, no canned responses.

If you are looking for a high-quality, reasonably priced messenger bag for a business casual office environment, this is a great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous leather!, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
Absolutely beautiful leather, excellent workmanship and a sophisticated appearance. They sure know how to work leather in Italy. I've had numerous compliments on it. I'm using it as a laptop bag for a heavy 17" HP laptop. The bag doesn't come with a padded compartment but the interior is so roomy my laptop fits in easily wearing a protective neoprene sleeve. Plenty of room for notepads, cords, etc. I've always been a fan of nice leather and this is possibly the nicest leather item I own. I highly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking bag, and even better service!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
As you can tell from the images, this is really a great looking bag. Very happy with the look and feel. The leather softens up and really gets a lot of character. The bag is quite roomy but not overly bulky (if you can't tell from the measurements). I will easily fit most laptops and has room to expand for all sorts of items.

I've had the bag for almost two years, and have really been quite pleased. I had a loose handle at one point, and was sent a replacement screw to keep it tight within just a day. The questions and customer service have been outstanding as well. The top left clip for the bag ripped, and they tried to find a few different ways to fix the bag, but they ended up sending me a new bag given that the look and feel was a bit different from the original. Very very responsive and helpful, just all around outstanding patient service.

The only thing I would change on this bag, would be to remove the pen/business card holders that are sewn into the back of the bag. The wear on the bag after a year starts to show in this area, so it may be better to sew this into the side on the inside of the bag, rather than on the outwardly facing side (if that makes any sense?).

Otherwise, very happy with the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for the price, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
I've had this bag for about 2 years now and it's held up very well. The leather quality is good (not great, but excellent for the price), and for the most part the bag is very sturdy. My only complaint is that the strap is thin, and the hardware on the strap is cheap (mine broke only a few months after I got the bag). I replaced the stock hardware on the strap with some studier brass clips I bought at a hardware store.

5.0 out of 5 stars One great bag in every way., February 3, 2011
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
Actually made in Italy. They have a great tanning process. It almost looks to new. Fits my 17 inch computer, accessories,etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars finance director, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Cenzo Italian Leather Messenger Bag (Apparel)
What can I say, this bag is absolutely awesome!!! I receive compliment after compliment on it. The quality you are getting for the money is just unbelievable. Great look, great style. One of my co-workers ordered one the same day he eyed my bag. I have even tried to purchase an additional bag for my old man for his birthday coming up, and unfortunately they don't have any more in stock. You can go to FLOTO.COM and get it, but it is 150.00 more than I got it at Amazon for, however still worth the $$$.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›