Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Here is the official answer: "New Bag Smell: You may notice hints of glue, leather paint and vegetable tannins when you open your Cenzo bag for the first time. To make your bag each piece of leather is first glued together to line everything even for the sewing machine. The raw edges are finished with special leather paint that smells like nail polish. The vegetable tannin extracts in the leather are also gassing off a sweeter scent. In a traditional store environment this would have faded prior to purchase but your bag has been wrapped in protective plastic since it was made and now has a chance to breathe. The plastic wrap is vital to protect your bag from dirt and scratches along the way to you but it also traps the production smells. We apologize if this bothers you - some love it, some hate it. To remove the smell faster use Lexol Leather Conditioner - this will also oil the leather and make it last longer. "
Dec 4, 2014 by Floto
votes
No. It's the ideal carry on.
Sep 22, 2013 by Joey G
votes
Nope loving the bag... I have loaded it up pretty good too
Jan 27, 2014 by Corinius Hill
votes
the zipper is a nylon coil zipper with a brass slider and pull.
Mar 23, 2015 by Floto
votes
I only happened to find this bag on amazon at a great price however it is the same bag as on Floto's website. I have ordered several more bags off their site. They almost always have 25-30% off promo codes that they email out. They also offer discounts when buying more than one item as well!
Dec 27, 2012 by BMc
votes
This is a really good bag. Had it for several months now and couldn't be more happier.
25 days ago by Zulu
votes
No, it would work great as a gym bag.
29 days ago by Robert Young
votes
7.5"
Feb 18, 2015 by cathy johnson
votes
Hi, I'm a woman and I own it. I LOVE THIS BAG! I've had it for a couple of years now and it is my "go to" bag for overnight or weekend trips. It's still just as beautiful now as the day I received it as a gift. (From my wish list) I have received MANY compliments on this bag from both women and men. It opens very wide and seriously - A LOT will fit in there. Buy it, you won't be sorry!
Dec 6, 2014 by Patricia Utley
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers