Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on July 31, 2012
Used these adapters for 2 weeks while in Italy on my honeymoon and they worked flawlessly. All plugs fit properly and securely with no problems with the plastic breaking or pulling apart (as read in other reviews/products).
22 comments|68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2012
FIT: I've bought plug adapters in the past and they've generally been too tight. These slipped on easily and were very secure. Stayed plugged in the wall too.

FUNCTION: Worked in Korea. Remember to only use these on dual-voltage devices, i.e., handles 110V and 220V. Careful with 3 prong plugs as there is no provision for ground.

VALUE: 6 may seem like a lot, but they come in handy. And you can always give some away at this price.

BOTTOM LINE: Best value I've found and the product itself is well above average. This is a sure buy.
44 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2013
I brought a stack of these to Barcelona with me. I'm glad I ordered more than I needed as my traveling companions didn't have adapters of their own. They were a real life saver.

Before you make a purchase you'll want to make sure that your devices can handle the different voltage level that is used by devices in Europe. Usually compatible devices will show that they accept 120/240 volts (many laptop, tablet, and cell phone chargers are among devices that can handle both voltages). If your device can't handle 240 volts then you will want to look at getting a converter instead of an adapter.
33 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2013
These worked great in France. I needed them just a week before we left and found that Radio Shack wanted $12 for a single plug. A set of reviews warned of adapters that were hard to remove from the wall. This set of six adapters was inexpensive, quickly sent, and best of all- they worked perfectly.
on May 24, 2013
I bought and used them for my extended trips to Europe including Rome and Israel, never had issue with them.
on August 22, 2013
Overall quality feels a little cheap but at a dollar each that is expected. All 6 work properly and connections are tight. I have used these over several trips and none of them have broken. Always good to have extras too in case a friends needs one.
on March 11, 2013
Very good and firm fitting.
Not a single problem so far despite the cheap price.
Highly recommended if you want to use your US plugs in Europe.
VINE VOICEon November 29, 2014
Wow - how much I wanted to love this adapter set. So well package, looks so neat and adorable.

Just 2 days of usage and one of the pins (US adapter) came off. Being an engineer, I wanted to repair it. Opened it with a philips head screwdriver and saw inside that the way the pins are attached to the plug are very poor and flimsy (picture attached).

Do yourself a favor and skip this Ceptics adapter.

Tried another 'Ceptics Twist International All-In-One ' - which does not support 3-pin India adapter. So, after 2 weeks of arriving in the US, I am unable to use my Dell laptop and feel like banging my head against the wall - thanks to Ceptics
review image review image
44 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
Solidly built, looks/feels like they will last. The EuroPlug pins fit well and are securely retained by EuroPlug wall jacks. The US Jack holds US plugs securely (unlike other adapters I've tried).
VINE VOICEon June 25, 2015
This plug worked great, until the plastic base with the prongs came unattached from the plastic case that makes up the top (USA) part. This left exposed hot wires, leaving me wondering how to get the broken plug out of a 220v outlet without exposing myself to live current. Fortunately, I was able to cut the power to the outlet and remove the broken part of the plug. Glad I was not in a hotel room! Very flimsy, essentially the micro-screw that you can see in the picture came lose. If you are inserting and removing this plug quite a bit (like a laptop), consider getting something safer and sturdier. Actually, don't bother buying at all.
review image