Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 14, 2014
My dermatologist recommended this and I've been using for over a year now. Wouldn't use anything else. Was completely taken back as a couple of months ago the TODAY show had this brand as a top recommended lotion/series. I was very pleased with my dermatologist. Hard to find in stores so just get it from Amazon.
on December 24, 2013
I don't have eczema but I do have dry and irritable skin. I works great on face and sensitive body areas.
Like after exfoliating a little too much or after shaving. Its great for preventing razor bumps too.
I got my boyfriend to use it too and now he keeps up with it every single day.
on May 18, 2014
My dermatologist recommended this lotion to me as one that is good for adding moisture and keeping it in the skin. I have some sort of genetic issue with dryness and getting these brown spots on my legs. Though not the normal brown spots that people get as they age, these are little brown spots that are drier than normal skin and feel sort of like plastic or like a spot of crazy glue was dropped onto my skin. Very icky. So I use this every day now.
on January 14, 2016
Great stuff that both hubby and I use because scent-free. I've used this since seeing it advertised on the "Today" show and have become confirmed customer. I also like a threesome bargain, thank you very much!. Please tell mfg. not to mess with the formula. I used to be a dedicated Neutragena user until they put a stinky scent in my favorite hand lotion! I was grateful to find this lovely Cerave lotion.
on March 15, 2015
I have had a flare up of dermatitis and was using another lotion. I started using this lotion and it helped my out break with in 6 hours. I stronly recommend this product for anyone who has dry skin or issues with dermatitis.
on January 21, 2014
The finest moisturizing lotion I have found. I have an extremely dry skin problem with my lower legs and this lotion has really solved the problem.
on March 12, 2013
This was recommended by my Dermatologist. I wouldn't use anything else on my face/body. This is an inexpensive face/body lotion.
on June 26, 2014
I found this on Amazon after it had been recommended by my doctor for dry skin. Living in the southwest leads causes dry skin and all help is welcome so this lotion is a welcome find. It is light and non-greasy.
on September 28, 2014
Lotion that goes on smooth and clean. Does not have an oily feeling unlike some of the other lotions out there. Has a slight "medical" smell to it; however, it is not as strong as some lotions that contain perfumes. The smell does not linger after it is washed off.
on March 30, 2014
...who needs to leave home anymore?...work from home and we love our home...do not like to venture out to go buy little bits or large bits...Amazon is making life a lot easier...even our UPS drive is a Amazon Prime member...ha!...

See 1 answered question