5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect- Hard to find product
The perfect size for my ceramic tree. I was missing a few, so I replaced them. However, now I am considering pulling all the old ones out and replacing them as these shine brighter!
Published 19 months ago by Emily

2.0 out of 5 stars happy new year
was the wrong size needed , the bulb size needed to be a little bigger, not the stem on it, that was the right size
Published 18 months ago by sandylee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the bulbs, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Ceramic Christmas Tree Bulb .5" 100/Pkg-Small Flame-Multi (Misc.)
I was so glad to find this item after going from hobby store to hobby store. They were very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect- Hard to find product, November 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic bulbs, January 3, 2013
These .5 multi-colored bulbs are just what I needed for my small ceramic Christmas tree. They fit exactly and look lovely.

2.0 out of 5 stars happy new year, December 28, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic Christmas tree bulbs, December 11, 2012
I bought these after the first set I bought were the wrong size,
well these were also to small so cannot use them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size does matter!, March 27, 2014
Size does matter. Lengths, overall: ~1 1/8" max, bulb: ~1/2", stem: 5/16" - 3/8". Diameters, stem:~1/8", bulb at max point: ~5/16" Hopefully this helps future buyers. I had to return the item simply because I did not know sizes. .

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size, March 22, 2014
These little bulbs are cute and all, but their posts are still too thick to fit into my ceramic Christmas Tree. I don't think they come any smaller than this, so I'll have to figure out a way to shave down the posts a little in order to make them fit my tree. Ugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as advertised, February 28, 2014
The plastic bulbs for a traditional ceramic Christmas tree arrived as described. They are the small bulbs and fit perfectly (for the most part) into the holes in the ceramic Christmas tree I have. A few of the bulbs have a bit of extra plastic along their seams, which is easy to scrape off to make them fit better. My only "complaint" would be that I wish the color assortment was more evenly balanced. I seemed to have ended up with more blues and greens than the other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect replacements, February 9, 2014
product is just as shown. work great to replace the bulbs on my dad's ceramic tree. so glad they make these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic tree, February 8, 2014
Was just perfect for the ceramic tree that my mother made over 45 years ago. My children and grandchildren loved it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›