5.0 out of 5 stars I'm buying an entire set, one pan at a time...
Published on April 17, 2012 by S. P. Cooper

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
I bought this pan/lid set about a month after I purchased the 30cm pan/lid set (from a different seller). We loved the pans, they are heavy...they sit flat on the cermaic ccok surface, and they clean just as advertised. We carefully "broke" them in per instructions, and religiously cleaned the pans only as specified...the same can be said for storage, as nothing was...
Published on May 11, 2012 by jack

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm buying an entire set, one pan at a time..., April 17, 2012
S. P. Cooper (Upper Marlboro, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ceramic Marble Coated Non Stick Cast Aluminium Fry Pan with Lid, 20 cm (8 inches)
I love these pans! I saw the StoneDine infomercials and wanted to replace my aging teflon set. But I didn't want to pay over a hundred bucks for an 11-inch frying pan. Last November, I found the 12-inch Marble Ware frying pan on Amazon for just under $39. The pan amazed me. It can handle high heat, doesn't stain, and cleans up ridiculously easy. At less than half the price of the StoneDine equivalent, this was a no-brainer!

I did read one bad review about the chemical DEHP being in the non-stick coating, but I have not been able to verify the claims made by the reviewer, including the fact that she said there was a warning label on the pan stating that the nonstick coating contains DEHP and to "use at your own risk." Trust me, I really tried. The reason I'm replacing my teflon is that they leech highly toxic gases when more than medium heat is applied to them. The EPA has a scheduled ban on teflon in cookware to begin in 2015, unless the industry can figure out a way to keep it from breaking down under heat. Ceramic coated cookware appears to be the post-teflon future.

Because of my experience with the 11-incher, I purchased the 8-inch omelette pan and the 13-inch wok. They appear to have a slightly different finish and design, but they are essentially identical in performance. My 11-incher has the trademark "Joy Cook" on the bottom and a completely black handle. The other pans have "KW" on the bottom and a chrome insert on the handle. Although I purchased them all through Amazon, my 11-incher (Joy Cook)was from M.V. Trading Company, and all the others(KW)were from SmartDeals411.

I'm not a professional cook. I'm just a single guy that wants stuff that works well and is easily maintained. Unlike most ceramic coated cookware, these are completely coated, inside and out, making clean up easier than any other pan I have ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars great nonstick skillet, February 12, 2012
I have been using this skillet for a couple of weeks now. Everything that I have cooked in this pan has caused sticking problems in my well seasoned cast iron, none of it has even come close to sticking in this skillet. I would recommend this skillet to anyone in need of a good nonstick pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Review, January 21, 2013
Works better then an OrGreenic, Yoshi, and any Teflon Pan., Ceramic Marble is just that and works 10 times better then the before mentioned. Great heat dispersion also. This is just my opinion and I'm writing this because in order to leave a review I must have a certain amount of words in my review. Really!!! AYFKM. Jusy Saying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-stick skillet., December 17, 2011
I have owned several non-stick skillets and frying pans previously, but none of them came close to the quality of this ceramic marble coated non-stick cast aluminium pan. After using it for a couple of weeks I returned to Amazon.com and bought the pot version of the pan made by the same Korean manufacturer. I have seen the "As Seen on the TV" ceramic skillets but they are not made with the same layers of materials that make this skillet tough, truly non-stick, and a breeze to clean. Also, I prefer to buy from Amazon.com because you know exactly how much the item costs, including shipping charge, and the purchase is protected by Amazon.com, should something go wrong. I recommend this skillet for anyone looking for a true non-stick, tough, and easy to clean cookware.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pan, February 28, 2013
The pan is very well made and the cover fits perfict. Eggs slide right out and clean up was easy, perfict for me. The only problem it takes long to come, Amazon is usualy very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, love it, November 13, 2013
I love all my marble coated pots including this one. Cooking is a joy in this pot, and it is totally totally non-stick. Clean up is a breeze. I switched from cast iron and I have to say I personally prefer the lighter weight of the marble coated pots. I have had my marble coated pots including this one for more than half a year and the surfaces are as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, September 22, 2013
love this fry pan, I can use any utensil and it cleans so well. sometimes, I have to clean it so I can use it again in same meal

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 28, 2013
i just love these pans. Nothing sticks to them and they clean up very easy. i have had them for 3 months with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, February 23, 2013
I had stopped cooking, and was using all prepared foods.
Since using this pan i cook three meals a day on days that i cook.

it is absolutely the best frying pan i have ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pan, December 30, 2012
Works great. I made an omelet and tried to burn the chesse. The works slid right out of the pan. No mess No fuss.