Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ceramic Marble Coated Non Stick Cast Aluminium Fry Pan with Lid, 20 cm (8 inches)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 17, 2012
I love these pans! I saw the StoneDine infomercials and wanted to replace my aging teflon set. But I didn't want to pay over a hundred bucks for an 11-inch frying pan. Last November, I found the 12-inch Marble Ware frying pan on Amazon for just under $39. The pan amazed me. It can handle high heat, doesn't stain, and cleans up ridiculously easy. At less than half the price of the StoneDine equivalent, this was a no-brainer!

I did read one bad review about the chemical DEHP being in the non-stick coating, but I have not been able to verify the claims made by the reviewer, including the fact that she said there was a warning label on the pan stating that the nonstick coating contains DEHP and to "use at your own risk." Trust me, I really tried. The reason I'm replacing my teflon is that they leech highly toxic gases when more than medium heat is applied to them. The EPA has a scheduled ban on teflon in cookware to begin in 2015, unless the industry can figure out a way to keep it from breaking down under heat. Ceramic coated cookware appears to be the post-teflon future.

Because of my experience with the 11-incher, I purchased the 8-inch omelette pan and the 13-inch wok. They appear to have a slightly different finish and design, but they are essentially identical in performance. My 11-incher has the trademark "Joy Cook" on the bottom and a completely black handle. The other pans have "KW" on the bottom and a chrome insert on the handle. Although I purchased them all through Amazon, my 11-incher (Joy Cook)was from M.V. Trading Company, and all the others(KW)were from SmartDeals411.

I'm not a professional cook. I'm just a single guy that wants stuff that works well and is easily maintained. Unlike most ceramic coated cookware, these are completely coated, inside and out, making clean up easier than any other pan I have ever used.
on January 21, 2013
Works better then an OrGreenic, Yoshi, and any Teflon Pan., Ceramic Marble is just that and works 10 times better then the before mentioned. Great heat dispersion also. This is just my opinion and I'm writing this because in order to leave a review I must have a certain amount of words in my review. Really!!! AYFKM. Jusy Saying.
on February 12, 2012
I have been using this skillet for a couple of weeks now. Everything that I have cooked in this pan has caused sticking problems in my well seasoned cast iron, none of it has even come close to sticking in this skillet. I would recommend this skillet to anyone in need of a good nonstick pan.
on January 19, 2014
At first sight it seems great. But after you have used it you realize the handle is too big and too heavy for the pan so is always tipping over. The bottom of the pan is not flat so that makes the tipping over worse. The manufacturer put a plastic washer to hold the screw that holds the cover knob inside the cooking area which has melted. If they are not smart enough to use plastic that could withstand the heat, they probably have made other mistakes that in turn could affect your health. I am wondering how much of the melted plastic has entered my body. So I am forced to throw this pan away due to very poor engineering.
on November 13, 2013
I love all my marble coated pots including this one. Cooking is a joy in this pot, and it is totally totally non-stick. Clean up is a breeze. I switched from cast iron and I have to say I personally prefer the lighter weight of the marble coated pots. I have had my marble coated pots including this one for more than half a year and the surfaces are as good as new.
on May 8, 2012
I purchased this for My Mom for a Mother's Day gift - she was originally looking at the Orgreenic pans sold on TV but the reviews weren't so great so I decided to purchase this pan for her. She used it for the first time last night and loved it. Stated the cleanup was a breeze. Hoping she'll be happy with it for a long time!
on September 6, 2015
Worked fine. Did scratch eventually and thru away. I ordered one of these for my niece. The packaging said it was made with a product that had been banned for use in California. Causes Cancer. HUMMM
on July 19, 2013
I've had this pan only 3 months and already the "non-stick" surface is coming off. It is blistering. Ceramic doesn't peel. This cookware is a knock-off of the stoneware cookware. It's coating is just colored to mimic this. I take great care of my cookware, gentle cleaning, etc., but this still happened. I have bought other cookware of the same brand, the 12" fry pan, and it has done the same. Not having a warranty should be a sign that the company doesn't stand behind the product. Once again "live and learn". For the money I spent on this cookware I'll next buy the Anolon Advanced Bronze Collection 11-piece Set.
on December 17, 2011
I have owned several non-stick skillets and frying pans previously, but none of them came close to the quality of this ceramic marble coated non-stick cast aluminium pan. After using it for a couple of weeks I returned to Amazon.com and bought the pot version of the pan made by the same Korean manufacturer. I have seen the "As Seen on the TV" ceramic skillets but they are not made with the same layers of materials that make this skillet tough, truly non-stick, and a breeze to clean. Also, I prefer to buy from Amazon.com because you know exactly how much the item costs, including shipping charge, and the purchase is protected by Amazon.com, should something go wrong. I recommend this skillet for anyone looking for a true non-stick, tough, and easy to clean cookware.
on May 11, 2012
I bought this pan/lid set about a month after I purchased the 30cm pan/lid set (from a different seller). We loved the pans, they are heavy...they sit flat on the cermaic ccok surface, and they clean just as advertised. We carefully "broke" them in per instructions, and religiously cleaned the pans only as specified...the same can be said for storage, as nothing was allowed to touch the surfaces without being buffered by a paper towel. We "babied" the pans to the "nth" degree, and fully enjoyed them...for a while. Recently, about 3-4 months after purchase, the 30cm pan's outer surface, near the top rim began to peel significantly. Large (10mm) chunks of material are spalling off the outer surface, leaving bare aluminum. The material now looks as though it is wearing through the inside top edge, as opposed to spalling off in chunks.
The 20cm pan hasn't started this process, yet. It was purchased approximately 1-2 months after the 30cm pan, and is probably used less by us. So, if the smaller pan is going to be like the larger, we have maybe 1-3 months before we see the surface spalling problem appear.
We were desperately trying to find a set of cookware that had the non-stick, easy clean up, flat bottom, for the lowest price we could find. We obviously have to keep going up the price scale to find the cookware that will do what it's promised to do.
So, if you're searching for the same "holy graille" of promises and cookware...don't buy this product.