4.0 out of 5 stars Its a pretty watch
I really like it. I thought it would look cheap, but it doesn't. I bought the white one and the aqua! They look great.
Published on October 17, 2012 by Ceresita

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I like the look and feel of the this watch but it does kind of scrape the side of my wrists and can be uncomfortable to wear..Dont know it I would buy it again.
Published 23 months ago by Cece Kitson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a pretty watch, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Beige Ceramic Style Silicone Geneva Womens Watch Large Round Face Surrounded with Sparkly Gold Rhinestones (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, November 26, 2012
Cute watch. Nice to wear with warm fall and winter colors. Just what I was looking for.I will order Geneva products in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, November 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 9, 2013
Would definitely buy this watch again! It looks nice and i like that you can adjust the strap on the wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars The Goes With Anything Watch, June 11, 2013
A plus for any summer wardrobe. Perfect fit, can be casual or dress it up. Super in rainy weather, very comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, January 12, 2013
Muy bien todo puedo recomendarlos sin problema, son de buena calidad y quedan muy muy bien muy modernos y me encantaron

1.0 out of 5 stars Not beige!, February 19, 2013
So disappointed, this watch is a light olive greenish color, not beige. Not at all as pictured. Steer clear of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and accurate, June 5, 2014
So far, so good. As expected and really nice especially for the price. Easy to read face too with our without glasses on!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beige Ceramic Style Silicone Geneva Womens Watch Large Round Face.., May 26, 2014
KatBelew (Florence, SC) - See all my reviews
Beige Ceramic Style Silicone Geneva Womens Watch Large Round Face..My husband thought it was a man's watch. It bruised my arm it was so heavy. I would not buy this watch again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Geneva Silicone Large Round Face Watch, May 11, 2014
This watch is okay but I must say I thought that it would look a little more classy than it did. I am going to keep it but might give it to my granddaughter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›