5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Hidden Objects - Works with Windows 8
Published 18 months ago by Totally Honest Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Scenes are from other games
I do like the idea of only hidden objects. For me the story line just gets in the way. But I was disappointed to see many of these scenes are from games which I have already purchased. So for me it was repetitive.
Published 18 months ago by D. Fontanesi

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Hidden Objects - Works with Windows 8, May 18, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
The 100% Hidden Objects Game is a newer game with lots of hidden object scenes. It consists of all hidden object and no extra story-line to put up with. This is my kind of hidden object game without the fluff of other games which tell some kind of story along with little games in between. It installs perfectly on Windows 8 and has many bright, colorful scenes from which to pick the objects. There are several "chests" with different themes to pick from. Finding the hidden objects is neither easy nor hard, but the difficulty level seems to be right in between. There is a "frenzy" mode if one is super-fast at finding the objects. This game has a different twist in that you get extra points if you find the object listed in the box at bottom of each scene within the few seconds allowed or can find all objects quickly before time runs out. You can still finish the game, but without the extra points. As the game name states - it is 100% hidden object.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scenes are from other games, May 6, 2013
D. Fontanesi (carlsbad, california) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Alot harder than I thought it would be., May 21, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
Every level I have had to leave unfound objects. I'm not giving up on this game yet. Maybe it will get better when I am better able to identify/picture what I'm looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, July 19, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
This is a very good game. You can replay it as many times as you want and it's never the same. The music is also a super bonus. The first music that I've heard with games that has a tune, doesn't distract you, and is fun to listen to. I like the two modes - picture and name - and being able to collect 3 stars on each scene. It keeps you busy. I highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but with a Few Problems, August 10, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
A good HO game but not enough time or hints to find so many objects. You only get three, that has to last through many scenes. If you use them all on one scene you start over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really LIke, October 19, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
Relaxing Game. I love all sorts of Hidden Objects Games.....I just wished it has a Relax Option. I still play it though, it's fun and isn't one to rush you unless you are looking to make a high score...I just play to be playing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Addicting..., June 30, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
I love the hidden object games. They are so entertaining and I often play them with my great niece and my great granddaughter. Not too difficult for me or the little ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, November 7, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
This is not a very good game. I love hidden object games but this is not one that I enjoy playing, it is very frustrating in that you have to "purchase" hints, "purchase" light for a dark room, etc. For me it was a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars It messed with the hardware in my computer, August 11, 2013
Valerie (Brooks, ME, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
when ever I would play it would lock up and would play right. the only way to get it to stop was to remove it from my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, August 10, 2013
This review is from: 100% Hidden Objects [Download] (Software Download)
Probably like this game to much. Play it a lot. It has things you can buy with tokens you win in the game to help you along.

100% Hidden Objects [Download]